Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

My word, I couldn"t understand why I was seeing so many updates in the ticker showing this thread title. Whenever I popped in to look it was just Sam being as moronic as usual about his levelling, then I see the pic in the FSR thread and here we are.

Never has the destruction of one poster been so well orchestrated and seemingly so well deserved. Kudos to all involved!

Laven_foh

shitlord
Does anyone know if sammie is running his gimpsquad around still? I dont want all this wasted effort of getting my DK to 68 (almost 67 atm) and find out he quit or moved servers. -posting in a legendary thread-

roddo_sl

shitlord
you don"t really think sams gonna try and lay low do you? he"s proud of his accomplishments, in life and in game, he doesn"t care if we have morals and disapprove.

Cascow_foh

shitlord
Is Sam giving out -internets now? Just happened to look and found this gem left for me

Is your daughter a prostitute? No okay your good
Good to know my family is safe from you Sam. Not that you could get past the fucking border...you know, being a registered sex offender and all.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
All this time I thought Sam was kind of funny.
So full of himself in EQ and WoW, yet failing like no one else. Kinda like watching a clown throwing pies in his own face.

Then we got this...
The guy is a fucking monster and he"s completely oblivious.
Almost all the civilized countries are wrong and Sam is right... yeah, paying a drug addicted 15 years old to suck his cock is perfectly legit in his mind. He probably thought her withdrawal shivers were adding a little something to it.

I"ve seen a lot of sick and twisted shit on the internet, but I think it"s the first time where I feel genuinely unconfortable.

DJk_zero_foh

shitlord
Well you knew there had to be something in someone"s past that makes them proud to have slept with like 400 nasty ass disease ridden women. I wouldn"t have thought being a child rapist would end up being the reason.

Hopefully the proximity to the local schools is some type of state law violation, what a sad sack of shit to see walking the streets.

Erronius said:
Given that you feel the current laws are unjust, would you still sleep with 14 or 15 year olds, would the law allow it?

You say that these laws are somehow to protect someone; thats not the case at all these laws are made solely for the purpose of allowing one group of indivduals to force others to their will with violence.

If the laws were actually resonable they would be universal like prohibitation against stealing or murder or violence. Why are you in favor of laws that violate the basic rights of a person to choose what to do with their own bodies. You sound like you own the minors body and should have control of it.

It"s akin to the old definition of "Integrity". Would you steal, if you knew you would get away with it and no one would know? Would you engage in prostitution? Would you again commit rape, even statutory rape, if you thought you would get away with it and no one would know? And to think that you consider yourself an adult, when you come off as a mentally immature man-child.

There are so many laws that no one can know if they are a criminal or not. Have you read every case and every law in a law library, you could read every day for the rest of your life and not finish. Did you overstate your income on you mortage; hire someone under the table etc. etc. To some degree everyone is a criminal because there are just plain to many laws.

That alone, in my mind, was the justification to post what I did. You are a convicted sexual predator who is unapologetic, and it seems as though you have not learned from your experience nor have you grown wise with age since then. You post your personal information on the web, and it would be easy for a child to call you.

No one"s called and if they sound young I would ask their age and if they are under 18 tell them to call when they turn 18. I could find your phone number on the net as well does that mean anything.

You post pictures of your whores, which doesn"t help your case. You rail against the rule of law, not because I think you believe them to be unjust in principle,

I have not been arrested or charged with any activites dealing with minors since the 80"s, although I belive the laws are wrong as long as they are the laws where I live Ill follow them. You also dont consider the words of three justices of the Supreme Court of the United States of America saying the laws are a violation of constutional rights. Do you believe that we don"t have to follow constitutional law?

after which you attempt to piece together a defense in order to justify your stances that run counter to law and societal norms. I would imagine any judge who has dealt with you in the past, would actually be furious after reading your writings on the internet - you are not rehabilitated, you are not repentant.

Ummm in Canada many groups opposed raising the law from 14 to 16; are they also criminals?

It shouldn"t be surprising, then, that you continue to openly flaunt the law, in the sexual arena in regards to prostitution, no less.

I think you need to get the facts; she had been with other males prior to me. And again she saw me after she turned 18, and called me like 6 years ago. As long as she is OK with everything I don"t think its your job to control her life or decide what is best for her. She also signed papers for the Court case saying that she felt her constitutional rights were violated.

In truth, many people have been convicted of statutory rape, but they didn"t pay the women thereby assisting them in being child prostitutes. Nor did they run other unsavory business practices which operated on the edge of legality, as you have done. What is sad, Sam, is that you likely will not be able to grasp my next point:

All old matter going back to the 1990, you have any freash infromation?

You have done more harm to yourself in this thread by defending actions which are indefensible in the eyes of most people, than anything anyone could have posted, could have possibly done. Had you simply said"Yeah, I wish you hadn"t posted that, but it was a long time ago and I"ve paid my debt to society. I wish I could do it over again, differently, I swear"I don"t think people would have thought nearly as badly of you as they do now. It was your no-holds-barred, retard logic self-justification that sent everyone into rage-mode, and your continuing defense of yourself simply makes you look more and more LIKE a predator, or pimp, or john to everyone else.

I dont deny I am a John; but to say I go out looking for minors is an insult and probably itself a violation of the law.

All this, and more, makes me glad I posted it. You don"t feel you did anything wrong, and as such I wouldn"t trust you alone with a 15yo again.

I have no plans to be alone with anyone under 18, I have lots of females over 18.

You are on the internet with access to millions, and you are unwilling to change. Were I to see a headline with your picture underneath, that read "Man has sex with underage harem, claims he gave them what they wanted", I wouldn"t be surprised. You didn"t have the decency to PM me about the pics, like most logical people would have done - instead you took the opportunity to argue non-arguments, and in the process give us insight to a sick mind. I really think you relish the attention, even though it is attention of the most undesirable sort.

Micheal Jackson says its ok to sleep with 9 year olds or something. I dont think thats appropriate at all.

I"ll change my avatar in a second, but the Megan"s law pic I cannot change, and GL trying to get the mods to take it down. I imagine it is quite possible they might leave it up, as a warning to all of the gaming community, to avoid you, particularly in regards to coming to San Jose for slumber parties or ice-cream socials.

Not a single person has seen my computer set up and I would show it to anyone anyway.... I just don"t like the photo but its kinda growing on me so I don"t much care. The purpose of megans law is to inform others fine, I have no plans to invite anyone over under 18 so warn as to will. These laws no longer harm me; its the 60 year old lady who was murdered and the men who committ suicide over tehse charges and the young men in the twenty and 30";s who have to register for life and have their lives ruined and the minors who are prosecuted unjustly and the minors who dont ahve the oppotunity to live their lives as they will without violence from your laws that suffer now; not me. In fact the law is to my advantage, the more males 20-30 that go to jail or prison as a result of having consentual sex with someone over 15 the fewer males in the society to compet with me over females who are over 18

It would be appropriate for the pic to remain, in a thread in which you sought to inflate your ego to gigantic proportions, as a glaring warning sign to all who see it. "Danger, here be monsters"

Thats the purpose of the law and I could care less.

It was never about the gaming, Sam. You never got that. It was how your addled mind argues, how you see the world. Your minds-eye is warped, and your view of reality and the world around you is frightening. You have little or no concept of fair, or just, or right, or wrong, or good, or bad or even evil. From what I"ve seen, it is simply"What Sam wants"versus"everyone else, aka "the Haters"". Logic and debate is impossible with you, because they are simply tools that you use to justify your actions and thinking, and you twist them so far in using them that they are unrecognizable to everyone else. People cannot debate with you, not because you are intelligent or that your arguments win out in the end, but rather because you refuse to find common ground from which to arguefrom, and as such neither side can come to terms with the other. I"m not hating on you here when I say this Sam - please, seek out help, therapy, anything along those lines. I don"t hate you, and I seriously hope you can get help, because you need it in spades.

What crock, why don"t stop using violence against minors with the law and we can reach a middle ground. When a law is made it is enfoced not with logic or talk but with a gun. If you favor these laws then you favor using a gun to enfoce them. You favor bending others to your will with a gun, not with intellegent argument.

I"ll take a break, you take one too. Go play WOW, and think about things. Feel free to come back and post a new thread after awhile (I know you will), and I imagine it will be more of your bragging, with more flaming from the community here. Feel free to PM me, though I don"t think you will.

Say what you will in this thread and let all read it. Why have a private conversation.

My only question at this point, Sam, was did you ever apologize to the girls, or to any of the women? I"ll understand if you don"t think you need to, that would follow with everything else that"s been said so far, but I would find that sad.
Well the 17 year old is a different case, Ill say now I am sorry to her, I guess her father is a priest or something, this wasn"t a general thing for her; although in fact she never stated she told me her real age and she looks well over 18. Im not really sure what her motives were she did testify against me willingly without cohersion from the police so I dont know. And I dont belive she took drugs.

The 15 year old and me have talked about it 100 times, she was my friend for years after the whole affair, she said she was sorry for what happened to me. Again she signed papers for the courts saying her rights were violated. She"s a friend.

Maybe you should appoligize to the 14 year old who killed her mother because she threatened to have her 19 year old boyfriend arrested for stutory rape. The 14 year old female might spend the rest of her life in prison because of the laws you support, and the mother is dead. You use violence against people, they respond with violence.

I do constuction; thats a work truck, do you see any signs on it or the widow to sell anything out of?

The whole city has registered sex offerners everywhere. Just look up the registry in your area as well. There are just so many people in the registry that its basically usless. I am sure if I were to be around school property I would be arrested. I play wow; how much time do you think it takes to level up, who has time to go anywhere?

There is nothing odd about having the age of consent equal the age of criminal liability as the Admin shows. And clearly it was my argument first.

I dont think you should lock the wow part of the thread; take the part after the Megans law pic and split it and lock if you want (but why?) but I think the wow part should stay.

Well I guess there are no secrets in the internet age lol, not that I care.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Isn"t there some kind of restriction on known sex offenders that prohibits them from using online chat rooms? Couldn"t that be applied to MMOG"s? Maybe Sam could set some kind of precedent here, and become truly infamous.

She didnt use drugs when she was with me; you know actually the intial times I didnt know she was on drugs; later on ya it came to light when she started talking about it. If she gets money from working any job and spends it on drugs then that makes her employer a criminal, I doubt it.

Again everyone is so far away from the logical arguments of Pregnacy Prevention and STD.

Lay low for what?

You pass laws that violate constitutional rights and force other to your will with a gun and call me odd?

Like I say under your theroy the entire human race was pedophiles for 99.999999 percent of its existence (given that only in the last 2-300 years was it illegal to have sex with 15 year olds). What the entire countires of France, Spain and China are all pedophiles.

Again if I was 15 and had sex with a 30 year old hot MILTF and was PAID for it; just what is my downside.

Again over 60 percent of the posters are the same Turkey crew who said I won"t win at WoW.

Disgrunteld WoW victims grabbing at any straw to make me look bad to cover up their feeble ineptitude by comparision at the game.

TeH MIGHTY DEATHWALKER overcomes all odds!