Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Again lets summerize the ONLY resonable reasons for these laws are Pregnancy Prevention and reduction of STD.

I am MORE then in favor of a law criminalizing causing pregnancy in a minor (Im a taxpayer); or a law making it a crime to pass a STD to a minor. Actually by the way soem of you Turkeys argue a law prohibiting making anyone with an IQ under 144 pregnant might not be all that bad of an idea.

By constantly moving away from those arguments and streesing the paid/not paid angle (I mean what if you are paid you are more likely to get pregnant), you completly abondon the only resonable basis you have for these laws, and fall back on "intergraty" "morality" "majority of socitey" "church" and other crap that just makes you no differnt then the Taliban or others that use morality to justify violence against women or those more liberal then they are.

Actually now that I think about it a law prohibiting any male or female who is not qualified to be a Mensa member from engaging in sex seems most resonable indeed. That way only individuals as smart as me would be allowed to reproduce and I wouldn"t have to argue against Turkeys all day long, and can Soar Like the Eagle I am.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
One down, it"s more of a piss yellow but it"s all I had to work with!

Sunday is a good day to go "home", so get your posts in while you can.
Yeah, pretty piss yellow. We could be meterosexual and call it goldenrod I guess. Still, well done. /salute

I really wish I had something more to say. I simply looked at FSR and saw a pic to direct me back here. This is like a culmination of everything FoH from all years past. Like a climax.

So your saying that you had sex with the 15 year old more than once? Your a sick bastard. Rot in hell.

So your saying that you had sex with your wifeand imprenated hertaking advantage of the fact she has an IQ lower then mine? Your a sick bastard. Rot in hell.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
What the everliving fuck. You had the girl sign some statement you wrote up way after the fact? How does this sort of case have anything to do with privacy? Why the hell am I asking questions?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Interesting.

I was a local Mensa coordinator in my spare time back in New Mexico and for some reason I can"t seem to find any record whatsoever of a "Sam M. Ferris", "Samuel Micheal Ferris" and the only "Sam Ferris" who is a member in California joined in 1968 and has a birthday of 10.17.1934.

So lets go ahead and place that letter right in the "bullshit category" as you either falsified it or were removed from the Society.

Either way, I know plenty of dumb shits that have faked their Cattell III B, and their Culture Fair III A tests to remind me that even if it happens to be real, you are still one dumbass motherfucker.

Pren_foh

shitlord
i mean fuck i was going to reply to stuff from 30 pages ago when i first opened the thread, but now 30 pages later, justwhat the fuck.

Arakkis

N00b
Does anyone know how this faggot got so rich that he can afford 25 subscriptions and 410 whores at the same time? This really may destroy my faith in the American dream.

Pren_foh

shitlord
Arakkis said:
Does anyone know how this faggot got so rich that he can afford 25 subscriptions and 410 whores at the same time? This really may destroy my faith in the American dream.
Illegal aliens.