Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Mymn_foh

shitlord
Wow, just wow....lol.

Well, stop arguing with him here and just call him, (408) 578-3579. I mean, the number"s on his website and he"s asking for your calls, so by all means, call and let Sam know how you feel.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Sorry I"m late to the party.

This thread is Internet Gold. Sam being outed as a pedo is too bad really, because I was looking forward to more "Sam getting rolled by Glo" or "Sam getting rolled by a random level 80 druid" or "Sam getting rolled by a helboar". I don"t think this thread will ever get back to that point now though.

Anyways, throwing some gold into the pot before this thread heads to the Hall of Shame:

helot5_foh

shitlord
Is this guy one of the 9000 terrorizing the country? Burn it with fire!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQvao_naV34&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQvao_naV34&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zaphid_foh

shitlord
Also, from what I know, every test from Mensa can be cheated/you can prepare for it by about 30%, not to mention that because American Mensa accepts multiple tests, you get a bit inflated numbers. And isn"t there some kind of unspoken rule where you only say that you are in or not and never mention the number ?

helot5_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Here the declaration I filed in Court, amazing how they avoided decideing her rights.

And my mensa test.
I always knew getting into Mensa was for talking drug addicted 15 year olds into smoking your pole. Nice work! What a powerful mind you have. Chivalry is truly dead. Glad to see your are looking out for people Mr. Deathwalker.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Arakkis said:
Does anyone know how this faggot got so rich that he can afford 25 subscriptions and 410 whores at the same time? This really may destroy my faith in the American dream.
He posted about it one point, he owns property that he rents. Given his name is associated with a construction company, he"s probably some sort of commercial or housing developer.

How he got the money initially to get into that, I don"t know.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
segs SZ said:
I always knew something wasn"t quite right with old Sam but this is rather pensive.
Funny, I would imagine that you of all people would have no problem with that.

Im in California not New Mexico ...

I didnt join; I was accepted for membership based upon a Mensa Supervised California Standard Aptitude Test. The test was given and scored etc. by the local Mensa representitive.

Does the document in any way look fake?

Frax_foh

shitlord
This thread has gone places I"m sure that no one could have imagined at the outset. Dark, disgusting, and creepy places that make the old joke that is Sam Da Man just a sickening parody of himself. Hopefully this rabbit hole doesn"t go any deeper...

( IBTRRHOS! )

There is something there sta/78/nb that should indicate who wrote the letter. I have the membership stuff as well want me post that? Appenently is under "S. Ferris".

Anyway getting back to the issue.

Now that pregnancy prevention and STD (by the way STD wasn"t a real big concern in 1984 prior to Aids) have been given up as an argument your argument reduces to:

You took advantage of someone stupid.

Well generally the way we determine if someone is stupid or not is intelligent tests. Some individuals over the age of 18 are stupid and some individuals under the age of 18 are smart.

100percent of those who score low on intelligent tests are stupid and 100percent of those who score high are smart.

Why use age as a determination if someone is stupid to consent to sex; better to use intelligence to dertemine if someone is to stupid to consent to sex.

To be a doctor you have to pass a test; you dont become a doctor at some age. DRive; a test. Lawyer; a test. Contractor; a test. Age is really very poor indicator of skills/knowledge of a particular field. Thats why a 12 year old can beat you in WoW because they have spend more hours playing the game then you have.

Now from the standpoint of society wouldn"t it be better that only those with high IQ"s (like me) be allowed, by law, to procreate, and those with lower IQ"s (like you) be prohibite by law from engaging in sex except with someone with a high IQ. Thats way the offspring would at least have a 50/50 chance to be intelligent.

I mean think about it; do we really want stupid people to have sex and reproduce?

Thus a law which allows those with IQ"s in the 99th percential to have sex with anyone and those who don"t have such IQ"s to only be allowed to have sex with those who do (i.e. if you are not as smart as me you can only have sex with those who are as smart as me). Such a law of course would be enforced at gunpoint.

Your whole argument against me at this point is that I took advantage of someone to young to be smart or who was stupid. Well then why should you be able to have sex with someone who compared to me is also stupid? Are you not also taking advantage of your stupid sexual partner?

Would anyone have any problem with a law that insures all our childern have at least one intelligent parent?

it just proves that IQ is the most arbitrary way to measure intelligence. Well, you"re the proof.

Isn"t such testing the best method we have; don"t we test lawyers and contractors and a host of other professionals as well; are all tests flawed?

You can see from all the arguments that Im clearly the most intelligent around here.

What the everliving fuck. You had the girl sign some statement you wrote up way after the fact? How does this sort of case have anything to do with privacy?

Read the links posted before to the Micheal M case and my case.

Exactly how do you people figure you are so smart that you have a right to tell my 15 year old friend what to do with her body because she is stupid, yet you don"t think that someone as smart as me (IQ 144) has a right to tell you what to do with your body because you are stupid?

Lets fix that up a bit

Exactly how do you people figure you are so much smarter then a 15 year old that you have a right to pass a law that lets you use a gun to force my 15 year old friend to do what you want her to do with her body because she is stupid, yet you don"t think that someone as smart as me (IQ 144) has a right to pass a law that lets me use a gun to force you to do what I want you to do your body because compared to me you are stupid?