Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Sam, a serious question. Have you thought of dropping the real estate business for a security position?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdKa9bXVinE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdKa9bXVinE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And now that we have established people get smarter as they get older, AND that after 25 years of age IQ tests determine who is smarter of the smart we go back to all the old points:

1. Is it true that at least one partner should have appreciation for long term results? Is it better that a 15 year old have sex with a 30 year old instead of another 15 year old if she is going to have sex?

2. No one under 18 can properly weigh long term disadvantage so how can they be held criminally resposible when it was the dopamine that made them do it?

3. What is your position on two 15 year olds having sex. Crime? No Crime? Small Crime?

4. Should fully congnitive stupid adults be allowed to reproduce, or only high IQ fully cognitive adults be allowed.

Except the exact case you"re citing, resulted in the child in question being pregnant and on welfare by 17.

But not made pregnant by the High IQ fully congnitive person ...

ruination_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
This is why there is protection for minors, because they don"t/won"t grasp many/any downsides to their immediate actions.

Yet in my case because there was no pregnancy and no STD and there was pay there were positive short term results with no long term disadvantage. So whats the problem.
I just want to jump in here real quick and tell you to click the fucking quote button, faggot.

thx

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Yet in my case because there was no pregnancy and no STD and there was pay there were positive short term results with no long term disadvantage. So whats the problem.
I"m sorry that I can"t get through that stonelike skull of yours Sam, though I"ve tried. It boggles the mind how you really don"t get so many, many things. I get the feeling that maybe you DO know what we are arguing, what we tell you, whether it is with WOW or with child rape. But maybe, you simply don"t want to hear what EVERYONE is telling you,so you simply struggle to come up with arguments that support your desires wile rejecting all comers out of hand, and acting as though you defeated them. Whether it"s in WOW or in RL, there are some pretty disturbing parallels here.

Perhaps someone more eloquent than myself, or someone who can present more convincing arguments, can get through your miasmic cloud of stupidity.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
I"d say you still influenced her future behavior, and doubtless played a role in it.

I"d also dispute "High IQ" as well as "Fully cognitive". You have proven you are neither.

Anyways, g"night. I"m off to bed with a non-whore.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Well I"m glad you admitted to fucking a child at least.

We are on the right path. Now we just have to get you to understand that fucking children is wrong.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Except the exact case you"re citing, resulted in the child in question being pregnant and on welfare by 17.

You know you contributed to a pattern of her behavior that resulted in teenage pregnancy and welfare, two things that the laws are there to help prevent. Nevermind that in your infinite brilliance you broke not one but two laws, statutory rape and soliciting a prostitute.

Other than possibly forming a habit of spreading your legs for men 16_ years older than you are when your 15, or using your ill-gotten gains to buy drugs, which could possibly have a major impact on the childs life?

If she spent the money on drugs that is a downside for sure. Yet there is no law providing money to someone you know to be a drug user (and she was intercepted by the police before she got the drugs I assuem). Then I should be charged with "enabling drug usage" or something.

Im limiiting the discussoin to my charges as shown, and if stautory rape laws are proper.

It is definatly a downside long term to take drugs (well depending on the drug and how long they are taken), Nonetheless it just wasnt a crime at the time. Should it be a crime maybe. Nonetheless it is no differnt then her parents giving her money if they know she is a drug addict and she spends it on drugs. Or the government giving people welfare who are know drug addicts. And there was no drug use with the 17 year old that I know of.

Nonetheless that dosnt effect my charges nor the over arugment that the statutory rape laws are unconstiutional. Or about that stupid people should repoduce or not.

If you fell that giving money to someone who is addicted to drugs should be a crime, and maybe it should, thats just another arguement for another thread.

Sorry I revoked the permission after the first two ...

Well I"m glad you admitted to fucking a child at least.

The chart posted prevsly shows that adulthood begins when puberty ends. Is that correct? Or is that incorrect.

You know you contributed to a pattern of her behavior that resulted in teenage pregnancy and welfare,

"contributed to a pattern" LoL.

She didnt get pregnant from me; I prevented her from getting pregnant sooner.

Then every bar owner who serves someone a drink is liable for manslaughter when their patron hits somoene. And the bar owner who served him the month before also are liable because they contributed to his pattern of behavoir and his parents who gave him a drink 10 years ago, and the company that distributed the liguqe and the company that made the bottles that the ligure came in and the company that made the sand that made the glass that contained the alcohole he drank 10 years before.

Be real.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This thread is still failing.

I suggest that someone who lives in The San Francisco/San Jose/Sacramento area go meet up with Sam and post the results here to further increase the once awesome goodness of this thread.

tikkus_foh

shitlord
A GOOD NUMBER OF EMPLOYERS REQUIRE POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES TO TAKE DRUG TESTS PRIOR TO WORKING AT THE BUSINESS.

I put it in bold hoping you wouldn"t ignore that.

If a person has an arrest for using drugs and is an admitted drug addict is it legal for them to go on welfare? Of corse it is. So giving someone who is a known drug addict money (which a high probobility it will be spent on drugs) is clearly not moraly reprehensible or illegal; even though it is to their long term disadvantage.

The reason the thread is getting dull is that since screefeeder started poisting there have been intelligent arguments made that require intelliget rebuttle. To much reasoning and not enough "Yur a Pedo-Fag". Well I dont mind intellegent debate.