Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sam DeathWalker said:
The chart posted prevsly shows that adulthood begins when puberty ends. Is that correct? Or is that incorrect.
That"s right it did. Notice at which point it"s fully green. 18-19. Notice when that orange bar finally stops? 17-18.

So yeah, it"s correct. You fucked a child. Which is wrong.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Sam DeathWalker said:
If a person has an arrest for using drugs and is an admitted drug addict is it legal for them to go on welfare? Of corse it is. So giving someone who is a known drug addict money (which a high probobility it will be spent on drugs) is clearly not moraly reprehensible or illegal; even though it is to their long term disadvantage.

The reason the thread is getting dull is that since screefeeder started poisting there have been intelligent arguments made that require intelliget rebuttle. To much reasoning and not enough "Yur a Pedo-Fag". Well I dont mind intellegent debate.
If you honestly see absolutely nothing morally reprehensible about paying a 15 year old drug addict to blow, when you are age 31, and you know for a fact that she is a habitually drug users then you are a sociopath.

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
If a person has an arrest for using drugs and is an admitted drug addict is it legal for them to go on welfare? Of corse it is. So giving someone who is a known drug addict money (which a high probobility it will be spent on drugs) is clearly not moraly reprehensible or illegal; even though it is to their long term disadvantage.

The reason the thread is getting dull is that since screefeeder started poisting there have been intelligent arguments made that require intelliget rebuttle. To much reasoning and not enough "Yur a Pedo-Fag". Well I dont mind intellegent debate.
It varies from state to state, but if you have any drug related offenses it keeps you from getting on welfare. You"re just a halfwit.

It varies from state to state, but if you have any drug related offenses it keeps you from getting on welfare

Then you are legally elligable for SSI because you cant work or get a job ....

That"s right it did. Notice at which point it"s fully green. 18-19. Notice when that orange bar finally stops? 17-18.

Puberty ends at 18, just when adulthood starts, is that what you are saying? For Females or Males?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Keep in mind that she signed the documnets saying her rights were violated BOTH before she was 18 AND after she was 18.
I"m sure you paid her to do that too. Tell me, was she still an addict at the time of singing this, presumably authored by you and unread by her, document?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Puberty ends at 18, just when adulthood starts, is that what you are saying? For Females or Males?
No. What I"m saying is that a 15 year old human being does not possess the cognitive ability to make choices that have long-term effects on their life, especially ones dealing with emotional trauma.

Leave your bullshit, sophomoric theory crafting for the WoW nerds to tear apart.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No. Because an adolescent hasn"t FINISHED their childhood cognitive abilities. Even if they did, it"s bullshit semantics. Can I justify having sex with a 5 year old just because they might be labeled a "senior"? No.

And stop fucking complimenting me. It"s fucking creepy. You ARE a slimy, degenerate, pedo fuck with 0 redeeming value other than serving as a warning the entire rest of the Human species about "What Not To Be".

What I"m saying is that a 15 year old human being does not possess the cognitive ability to make choices that have long-term effects on their life, especially ones dealing with emotional trauma.

I agree they stress short term advantage over long term advantage. And your point is?

As stated in my case the female gained short term rewards without the long term disadvantages of pregnacy or STD.

Why because even though she wasn"t thinking long term, I was.

I am responding to your claim I had sex with a child the correct statement is

"You had sex with an addolencent".

YOu are the one labeling a 15 year old as a child to make me sound bad. Your chart says addolecent and not child. Or just say it with better presiion. "You had sex with a 15 year old".

We agree that her cognative abilites are not equvallent to that of someone in their mid 20"s or my age at the time of 30.

But mine were. And thats why she suffered no long term disadvantage, while she gained short term advantage as the "dopimine made her do it".

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Why did I fucking bother? Someone tell me? I mean I just went off earlier about how smart I was and here I am trying to fucking debate with Sam MiddleschoolStalker about something.

Sorry Sam. You need serious mental help. No joke.

You do better stickikng to cognative arguements; which you won me over with and not your pre-schooler insults.

The difference between you and me is that I admit when I am wrong. You dont seem to want to admit that a 15 year old is an addolecent and not a child.