Deckstorm

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, this game has pretty much taken over my life. It's kind of the standard evolution/gacha deckbuilding game, but it has some pretty decent depth and complexity. The PVP is really well done, with a search for viable live humans, and then a match for AI controlled player decks. The basic gameplay is modified Rock/Paper/Scissors, but there are a lot of mechanics and strategies that mix it up.

I am really interested in what the Meta evolves to, and since the game is only a week and a half old or so, it's still early enough to feel like you are competitive.

Anyway, web page is https://deckstorm.com/

Referral link is here: DeNA Games - free games for iPhone, iPad and Android (the referral gift is pretty much garbage right now, though)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Playing this for shits when time permits. Interesting enough and alot of shit to do in it. Just started saturday when traveling, biggest issue i see is how the fuck do you ever get enough of the better cards to fuse up. Holy shit, definitely some grinding.

Composter

Doing PVP gets you Sun Stones, which can purchase fuse up cards. Basically, if you do a decent amount of PVP, you can afford a new Epic fusion every 3-4 days. Almost all the other cards mean shit. Once you get a full Legendary team, I guess you could grind up the Legendary fuzes, but that's at the min/maxing point of the game.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
In southern Louisiana and everything is flooded to fuck so I am stuck in my house looking for shit to do and came across this game on my phone.
Just got past the tutorial basics and shit - this game is pretty well done if a little simple. If anyone wants to play or do a guild thing let me know. I have a few noob questions also.

Edit - just made a guild.
Search for Fires of Heaven.

Last edited:

Composter

Let me know if you have questions...I'm currently Champion 3...hoping to get to Provenant before the season ends.

Composter

So DeNA went under and took out all their games. Then they tried to release a new game in a naked cash grab (Fantasica Bloodlines) and the gamers rebelled.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dena Global is being shut down because the games made by them are not profitable enough.

Dena Japan is still operating. They are going to focus on collaborations with other developers. For example FFRK is a Square Enix collab and is one of the other threads in this forum. They also have something going on with Nintendo.