Deep Thoughts, with jack handy

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You bros ever see something and start to over analyze it?

For me its women on places like reddit's gonewild section. I dont think any guy(maybe if you look like captain america?) can really comprehend just how much attention a decent looking woman, let alone one that is an all around 10/10 gets in a day. They probably cant even step outside her house without 100 mouthbreathers yelling terrible pickup lines at them. The amount of attention that a good pair of tits or a nice ass brings has to be insane.

Which brings me to gonewild, and when I see women like this;

4cNPsLoA0A.jpeg

or

vpVIO9v.jpg

Posting album after album of themselves. I instantly think what drives a woman with an absolute perfect body to turn to the internet for even more attention? Whats wrong with her that a million dudes blowing their load on her throughout the day simply isnt enough? So I go digging, trying to see if there is something and sometimes there is.

For example the woman in the second picture admitted to doing this;
One night we both had a terrible fight. It escalated into a physical one. He slapped me, gave me the double bird (I am not fucking kidding) and said he wasn't sorry anymore. Afterwards, I went to hang out with a close friend of mine. I was hysterical! I told my friend what happened between my boyfriend and I. I don't know how, but it lead to amazing sex. I was on birth control, so I let him cum inside me. I know, two wrongs never make a right and cheating is NEVER okay, but I was just so angry! So later that night, I went back to my boyfriend's house (I know, stupid and dangerous). He apologized and tried to have sex with me. I was so disgusted by him, but I wanted him to eat my friend's cum from inside of me as revenge. He did unknowingly and after I came, I stood up and said I was leaving him. Never seen him since.
Then it hits, yep youre fucking crazy and of course theres always more;
Once, I even had an affair with a married man. I didn't go out only looking for men who were in committed relationships.I actually find cheating to be repulsive as it can leave deep emotional scars (though I too am guilty of cheating in the past), but the moment they slid their fingers into me, I couldn't stop. Sometimes I would be insatiable. I loved getting my pussy filled and moving on to the next cock to ride on.
And I realize, theyre damaged goods. Their concept of reality is as warped as their body is perfect.

For the full set of the second pic;
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been there, man. It's a mix of narcissism, nymphomania, and certain other personality disorders. It can happen to anyone, but hot chicks have the vehicle to pursue it more than others. Girls like this will fuck you up. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Sulrn

Deuces
From my experiences in school another aspect that plays into it is that a lot of women(really people in general, but more so women because of societal norms) are sheltered for so long that by the time they hit that sweet spot (20-26) they're mentally crippled and only have their base impulses and child like understanding of the world to go on. With being an RA to pay my way through school I can't even begin to tell you the crazy shit that goes on in the background of even a regional hub Univ. I'm talking girls of all pedigrees with any amount of resources behind them just being completely lost in the world and doing the insane (one girl ran a bondage cam site out of of her dorm - a story in and of itself). During my undergrad I learned pretty quickly(as an Atheist/humanist) how important religion can be in the complete absence of a responsible upbringing, because if they're not slutting up - they're trying to kill themselves and the only thing you can do is institutionalize them or drop a bible thumper on them. Not because "Jesus saves", but because the base problem is not having something to live by and focus your life around. Normal children grow up with friends/family/religion to help develop an identity and goals to perpetuate that identity, but many of these girls don't have anything besides maybe a body they don't realize the true value of.

Not the right bed (her's was solid wood), but a bondage bed none the less.
rrr_img_118672.jpg

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
I always take the stories with a grain of salt. Some people love the attention and they tell lies, shocking I know.

That story from the first post especially sounded like a Dear Penthouse, from back in the day.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Saw a lot of girls with daddy issues come through our fraternity and the girls that were easy weren't sheltered virgins gone wild. That might make for a good story but wasn't reality in my experienc .

Girls with strong family structure and bonds tended to do wel . Those without tended to be mattress backs looking for attention. Girls with attention issues generally developed or had other psych issues.

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
For all the beautiful women you see pictures of on the internet, somebody, somewhere, is tired of her shit.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have faith my ReRolled bros will eventually get a Phd. in women studies.

Start here:The Red PillRead all the shit on the side bar. Enjoy the pussy

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Saw a lot of girls with daddy issues come through our fraternity and the girls that were easy weren't sheltered virgins gone wild. That might make for a good story but wasn't reality in my experienc .

Girls with strong family structure and bonds tended to do wel . Those without tended to be mattress backs looking for attention. Girls with attention issues generally developed or had other psych issues.
pretty much this. the more secure a female feels about her own relationship with her father, the less she will feel its necessary to go whoring.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
You bros ever see something and start to over analyze it?

For me its women on places like reddit's gonewild section. I dont think any guy(maybe if you look like captain america?) can really comprehend just how much attention a decent looking woman, let alone one that is an all around 10/10 gets in a day. They probably cant even step outside her house without 100 mouthbreathers yelling terrible pickup lines at them. The amount of attention that a good pair of tits or a nice ass brings has to be insane.

Which brings me to gonewild, and when I see women like this;

4cNPsLoA0A.jpeg

or

vpVIO9v.jpg

Posting album after album of themselves. I instantly think what drives a woman with an absolute perfect body to turn to the internet for even more attention? Whats wrong with her that a million dudes blowing their load on her throughout the day simply isnt enough? So I go digging, trying to see if there is something and sometimes there is.

For example the woman in the second picture admitted to doing this;

Then it hits, yep youre fucking crazy and of course theres always more;

And I realize, theyre damaged goods. Their concept of reality is as warped as their body is perfect.

For the full set of the second pic;
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
A whore's life is five good years, five bad years, and then some half-dick sweat stain grinds you out like a cigarette. Like a goddamn spent cigarette.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
No matter how good looking she is, Somebody, somewhere is sick of putting up with her.

pretty much this. the more secure a female feels about her own relationship with her father, the less she will feel its necessary to go whoring.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-1537-1377621562-19.gif

I have faith my ReRolled bros will eventually get a Phd. in women studies.

Start here:The Red PillRead all the shit on the side bar. Enjoy the pussy
Pearls before swine. Some guys just want to keep believing in fairy tales.

During my undergrad I learned pretty quickly(as an Atheist/humanist) how important religion can be in the complete absence of a responsible upbringing, because if they're not slutting up - they're trying to kill themselves and the only thing you can do is institutionalize them or drop a bible thumper on them. Not because "Jesus saves", but because the base problem is not having something to live by and focus your life around. Normal children grow up with friends/family/religion to help develop an identity and goals to perpetuate that identity, but many of these girls don't have anything besides maybe a body they don't realize the true value of.
Misogynist scum. Stop oppressing them with your white male privilege.

Idk man this girl(a major reddit gw poster a few years ago) gave an interview were she said she was sexually abused
Listen and Believe. Stop slut shaming.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Says the guy quoting bible verse.
Because Feminism is a religion full of fairy tails just like Christianity. And Rerolled is full of true believers of gynocentrism.

Some guys learn from experience early in life, some later. Some people, SJW's, will never accept reality.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
A whore's life is five good years, five bad years, and then some half-dick sweat stain grinds you out like a cigarette. Like a goddamn spent cigarette.
- Dodd Gerhardt

Have the decency to credit the source of that pearl of wisdom.