Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
The dialogue box when you run the macro is just how many times you want it to loop.

to the right of the facebook button on YLH there is a settings button.

You input your facebook profile and your facebook page (which receives likes) separately.

When you input your facebook page it asks you how many points you want to spend per like, once you specify a point value in the drop down it will keep going until you run out of likes. You can also set a limit on the (set limit button) on that settings page.

tyen

<Banned>
lol, i was able to install a firefox plugin on a computer in the college library.

I was able to make a new gmail & facebook with no problem and now botting it.

mad lulz, recorded a video of it too so I can talk the college into pumping up their pages for letting me bot after-hours.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
by specify a point value you mean how many points I"m willing to pay for someone to like it, right? Like I noticed the macro started off by liking 8 point pages which were 4 point pages before too long, will they ever get clicks if they"re at 1?

tyen

<Banned>
visibility on Facebook itself even though the accounts liking them lack an actual network of people to reach with those likes?
I got to the top (3) of search results on Google searching "Facebook *keyword*" by having more likes than the competing pages.

My concern is less about you as a singular entity (or any other single small scale operation), and Facebook going lawyer-happy if/when farmed likes devalue the concept of "liking" something on a social network and they feel the need to protect their value proposition to businesses looking to use Facebook as their hub in the social realm.
devalue "likes", and cause Facebook to go sue-happy to try to defend the worth of social endorsements.
in court if they receive a C&D letter.
They could shut down the farms, I wouldn"t dispute that fact and could potentially see that happening. Facebook has a history of shutting down the farms that sell likes for USD. The points you bring up are valid concerns and an interesting topic to debate when "compared" with Backlinks.

A banhammer"s useless when each new account is created from a new IP, or an already verified account is purchased.
They are forcing certain users that set of flags to do Mobile Verification. So they don"t ban, they just put in a hurdle to label users as more legitimate. Like registering 3 accounts on one IP, your new ones will have to be verified.

The pages that do receive bans, are spammers. How many pages you can like have a cap at 5k and isn"t a way to grief someone on the internet.

tyen

<Banned>
ham said:
by specify a point value you mean how many points I"m willing to pay for someone to like it, right? Like I noticed the macro started off by liking 8 point pages which were 4 point pages before too long, will they ever get clicks if they"re at 1?
You can test by going to settings and putting your page at 1 point and see how many likes you get per day.

Usually 5-6pts is the sweet spot to get instant likes.

Putting your page at 8 points is kind of a waste, but some people have 50k points so they don"t give a shit.

tyen

<Banned>
The first step in creating a presence on the internet is establishing your identity. In the figure attached, the company is stabilizing itself as not only a service, but a hub of information revolving around an industry. What will make it relevant, is content to consume so users can not only keep up with the industry but be offered a targeted service.

The company"s Social network accounts will push information in the form of Industry News & proven savings. Certain Industry feeds will not be pushed to these two profiles such as aggregated forum & social media content so that the company isn't posting news too often. This is to prevent sending too many messages to an audience on Social Platforms.

The Company"s Google Presence will be fed aggregated forum & social media content, as well as other industry related news. Google is fed more content than the Social Networks because it is a much larger pool rather than a small
targeted audience connected by likes or follows. I would break down the difference as a user searching Google to find content rather than on a social network subscribing to a profile in order to read information.

Aggregating content from related communities will position the company to be a resource of information and savings. There are a lot of industry related communities on the internet, and by categorizing it on the company"s site, it will be much more likely that it will build a loyal community and extend reach.

A spreadsheet will be created & managed for the company in order to collaborate and pull information on the industry. Examples of communities that will be aggregated are as follows:
Forum :
News:
Blog:
Social Media:

This is an example of how I am bossing it

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I"ve been reading this thread for a while. Sounds like an interesting concept for creating a social networking presence for companies.

As far as facebook verifying accounts via a phone number, why aren"t you using google voice? If you are creating a fake gmail account, you can get a voice number with it. Would that get around having multiple facebook accounts from the ip?

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Interesting, I didn"t know that. I wonder how that works if you"re on Sprint and have the integrated google voice.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
i got my 5 accounts this morning from that $5 site, so that"s going to be a great $5 if this works out.

I also had someone make a hamcycles banner for $5. not exactly what I"d want but for $5, not bad. love that site

edit: well 15 minutes in and facebook wants it to be phone activated again

edit 2: well 3 accounts are locked out now. on my fourth one.

edit 3: all 5 accounts unusuable

tyen

<Banned>
Don"t use those accounts on an ip that you"ve already registered a bunch of accounts on.

Usually those people re-verify for you

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
haven"t been registering any accounts myself, just the 1 yesterday and then the ones today that I bought, but they weren"t registered by me

NMTS_foh

shitlord
Araysar said:
i dont need his way of generating money, i want the likes for SEO weight from Panda, not to sell them to people.

people who do SEO are not often programmers at the same time, the job is more akin to business development and writing ad copy than it is writing code.

why do you insist on arguing something you clearly have no grasp of? just get the fuck out so tyen can figure out why the script has skipped 47 pages so far for me.
Just like with politics, you don"t have a damn clue about what you are talking about. SEO weight from Panda? If your site falls into this black hole, no amount of fake social media efforts will ever pull you out of it.

Tyen, I"m surprised your getting away with $500/mo for this shit, it"s old and a good way to make a bad name for yourself. What"s going to happen is this company is going to realize you are full of shit, because you are, then they will have someone come back in and fix your mess. Eventually someone in that company will read some article about how to gauge the success of a proper social media campaign, and when they do, you will cringe at the thought of them analyzing your lack of success.

Social Media is a tool to promote and gauge a companies reach, not to build initial credibility.

If you want some advice, start over and learn from the best.

tyen

<Banned>
Its building apresence, not pushing acampaign.

Big difference.

NMTS said:
gauge the success of a proper social media campaign
I believe that properly pushing a campaign involves reaching out to your niche, which is different from establishing an existence.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
lol, you mope. you dont know anything about my website, what the need is, or what the intent is and here you are dispensing advice. go back to getting your ass kicked in political threads.

1. facebook likes, as most social signals like Diggs, G+"s, Likes, etc. contribute to a higher SEO ranking. its an extension of the backlink system on which the entire google algorithm was built.

the backlink system is a basically a system of votes where a link to content is considered a vote for that content, the higher ranked the link, the more potent the endorsement. social signals build on that as single users (instead of websites) effectively vote on content they like or dont like.

2. no doubt about that a lot of "likes" are from junk accounts or foreign accounts. but the idea is not to market to these people, but to establish a presence as Tyen said to make it look more legitimate so that then actual legitimate users and the clientele you target starts joining in.

it is easier to get people to join a page with 10,000 likes than 100 likes. it is also less embarrassing to advertise a page with 10,000 likes than 100 likes

here, go educate yourself:Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
p.s. had 2 guys do this shit for me too on fiverr, since i"m only averaging like 500 likes a day or so by running one bot on one laptop.

got 1000 likes for 1 guy and 1500 from another in about 24 hours each - they are using YLH to pump these up, the screenshots they send me is staright out of YLH

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
NMTS said:
Social Media is a tool to promote and gauge a companies reach, not to build initial credibility.

If you want some advice, start over and learn from the best.
True, but the perception of success can also be useful depending on what you"re doing. I definitely wouldn"t recommend trying to profit off people who *think* they"re getting a real social media strategy and likes, but some people are also okay knowing that they aren"t reaching a real audience, at least at the start. When going through this I noticed some interesting pages on the site, such as local news channels, etc. Some people like to feel popular

tyen

<Banned>
Curt Schilling"s game is on YLH if you want to debate "credibility" and "learning from the best."

EA games certainly finds the concept worthy of use.

I"d take what NMTS says with a grain of salt.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can"t imagine how doing some of this stuff for $5 is worth it for people on fiverr.

Bakers asked me if he could delay giving me my stuff because some guy needed 47 accts recoded, I assumed it was Tyen

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
these guys are in vietnam or thereabouts. 5$ is worth a bit more to them and they get for just letting some script run