Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

rinthea_foh

shitlord
140k followers lol.

So, I have this great idea. Can"t you have a program trolling twitter(facebook or whatever) and every time tweets something with a certain string, i.e. "widget101", you automatically send them a tweet, "Hey, I sell widget101, come to my website and buy some"

You then sell this advertising to idiot companies too stupid to do it themselves. But unlike selling likes, this would probably have some value to the companies.

Then you count your money. Problem?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Lenas said:
Your grammar is terrible.
As I was reading it I was thinking, "Did you automate this too?". Hehe.

But, on the real, getting any bites? I"ll never pay for SEO unless they can prove their method with a case study of the results or have #1 listings already in their program.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
850 emails sent out so far, changed email up. Getting tons of responses.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KzEuQcX-dFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
rinthea said:
do you only get the email? or more information?
You get a link with the download. He added another 889k emails/phone numbers/ip addresses of people who use sites like buy.com and asseenontv.com.

edit: if you mean what information is included you get: email, f name, l name, site he found them on?, ip, phone, address

NMTS_foh

shitlord
Tmac47 said:
As I was reading it I was thinking, "Did you automate this too?". Hehe.

But, on the real, getting any bites? I"ll never pay for SEO unless they can prove their method with a case study of the results or have #1 listings already in their program.
This is smart. The true results of any SEO effort can be seen publicly by using tools such as MajesticSEO, Open Site Explorer, and Bing"s Link Explorer. You can basically see what links are going into your website. If you are working with a legitimate company, these links will be related to your industry, spam-free, and give you the ability to take them down or adjust them as needed. The SEO that Tyen is pushing is for temporary gains and damages even moderately short-term efforts of around a year. I did some testing awhile back with link pyramids, social profiles, etc and there was a tremendous boost in the beginning, however less than a year later all of the websites were pushed from being on the first page, to being on the 20th page.

I"ll say this again regarding social media. If you are building a long-term brand and don"t want to cause a bed reputation for yourself with others that you do marketing with, then don"t engage in this spam. Before I do business with a website, I check for this spam and immediately withdraw any consideration if I think for a second they might be targeted by Google. Also the point of social media is to KNOW that you are relating information to customers and picking up fake likes or followers only hurts metrics.

I wouldn"t be expressing this opinion, if I didn"t use it myself and see success.

On another note, Tyen all of your efforts are like 5-10 years out of date. I know you are playing a numbers game here, but why not spend time on a quality service rather than trying to push people to something temporary?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
NMTS said:
On another note, Tyen all of your efforts are like 5-10 years out of date. I know you are playing a numbers game here, but why not spend time on a quality service rather than trying to push people to something temporary?
If you can get me links on all of the chamber of commerce websites in the southeast I"ll pay you in unicorn blood.

tyen

<Banned>
hahahahhahahhaha

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CK62I-4cuSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tyen

<Banned>
Speedteeth_DRo said:
This thread is awesome by the way and has helped me out with a few things. Lots of great info so thanks Tyen and all.
addmefast Instagram bot & addmefast Facebook post Liker