Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Valc said:
She"s been reading the board, she offered. Trust me, It"s not something I asked!
Damn she offered? Well I guess you knew she didnt mind public nudity before, if not then sorry you found out now! ha, either way thats pretty cool, she"s willing to do what she can to win that contract.. dedication!

Valc_foh

shitlord
Yeah, she offered to after reading the thread.. Obviously it"s not what I wanted to see, but FoH has provided me years of entertainment. Figured the least I could do is take one for the team.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Tasha Meints 50.2%
Victor Camacho 49.8%

Just voted. Long as we see some FoH on them titties I"m good, but prepare to feel the fury of FoH if you don"t come through.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
OhSeven said:
Tasha Meints 50.2%
Victor Camacho 49.8%

Just voted. Long as we see some FoH on them titties I"m good, but prepare to feel the fury of FoH if you don"t come through.
He already posted them.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
FoH on titties would be pretty cool considering the naked was a modeling pic :p but not necessary imo

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Agraza said:
If she wins this round it looks like she goes up against Brooke Weisbender.
This the girl?

I"m sorry, Tasha (since I know you"re reading), but we"ll be needing some sort of advance/more payment forthatround. Goddamn.

Szlia

That guy must have the people from super-juicer.org and men-who-love-greek-wrestling.org voting for him, because the cousin only has a slight lead. Anyway: voted.