Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

possible_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
cliffs on this thread?
Guy wants his cousin to win some model contract, tits are promised.

Wins first round, tits arrive.

Second round begins, some faggot tells opposition that FoH is helping.

White Knights start going to other forums to make FoH lose.

And now, FoH might be coming back? /b/ may be involved? I don"t know.

edit: Dammit, too slow.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Anyone remember that episode of X-Files where Mulder wants to make a deal with Cigarette Smoking Man and Skinner tells him not to because he"ll own him for life?

Because getting /b/ help made me immediately think of that.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
I fear my suggestion of involving /b/ may break the very internet in the resulting battle, however, it must be done. Who steps up to the task of negotiating with them? Tuco? James?! We require a representative unafraid of venturing into such dark places.

Hawin_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
Anyone remember that episode of X-Files where Mulder wants to make a deal with Cigarette Smoking Man and Skinner tells him not to because he"ll own him for life?

Because getting /b/ help made me immediately think of that.
Haha

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Zennin said:
I fear my suggestion of involving /b/ may break the very internet in the resulting battle, however, it must be done. Who steps up to the task of negotiating with them? Tuco? James?! We require a representative unafraid of venturing into such dark places.
Agreed. 10,000 of them that suddenly appear here and start regularly posting /b/ quality shit?

*shudder*.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What we need is fucking Tyen to give us an update on his time table and why we shouldn"t be worried when she"s rocking like a 9% loss right now.

Korioni_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
cliffs on this thread?
Valc comes to FoH to help his model cousin win an online poll (8k and a modeling contract). Tits are demanded. We get 1 very vague, 1-tit artsy shot. 1 round win is given. FoHss on tits is demanded for future wins. They are provided in full. 10 minutes later, poll jumps 20% in her favor. Next day, the other model finds out about this site, posts some noble bullshit, however, soon after she finds a pet programmer who set up a script, while spamming a good dozen forums for votes. We"re currently behind with something like 45% of the vote.

Searching for alternate possibilities.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Damnit. She won. GG Anon poster fag. What we need to do now is vote up the other chick to destroy Brooke. MAKE IT SO DAMNIT.