Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

try_foh

shitlord
pic.php

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Occido said:
Steelen your IP"s bitch
I got a great idea. I"m going to make a website that allows you to enter an IP, then it just randomly pulls some address off some database, and tells you "this is the address of that IP!"

Anyone with half a brain would know it was a joke, but that r6 forum and ones like it would eat that shit up, and we could reap the humorous rewards!

"You hear what happened to Bill? Ended up going to some biker bar and talking mad shit thinking that FOH guy James was in there. Man they beat the stupid right out of him, then trashed his bike!"

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
WTF, they"ve got our IPs and they are coming for us? I"m only really scared of that one Korean guy with four pictures of him in his sig, he looks kind of doughy.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
I got a great idea. I"m going to make a website that allows you to enter an IP, then it just randomly pulls some address off some database, and tells you "this is the address of that IP!"

Anyone with half a brain would know it was a joke, but that r6 forum and ones like it would eat that shit up, and we could reap the humorous rewards!

"You hear what happened to Bill? Ended up going to some biker bar and talking mad shit thinking that FOH guy James was in there. Man they beat the stupid right out of him, then trashed his bike!"
Get on it, chopchop

Occido_foh

shitlord
Snugglebear said:
WTF, they"ve got our IPs and they are coming for us? I"m only really scared of that one Korean guy with four pictures of him in his sig, he looks kind of doughy.
They"re internet amateurs. They don"t even know what the numbers mean.