Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Valc_foh

shitlord
Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I was sent a text letting me know that a certain request made here was being worked on. Gotta save for next round though.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
It"s amazing the influence we have, used to be 50 50 now she"s 14% ahead.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Valc said:
Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I was sent a text letting me know that a certain request made here was being worked on. Gotta save for next round though.
+1 to you sir~

Vilgan_foh

shitlord
Valc said:
ya, definitely save for the next round. When does that start btw?

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
Valc said:
worth waiting for i guess, atleast she doesnt look like this. thanks valc

edit: brooke is way hot though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Valc said:
No idea when the next round is. I was under the impression it should have started already, but I guess not.
Better hope the good are delivered before the next round. Otherwise your cousin is screwed.

Korioni_foh

shitlord
Tasha, if you could add, "a.k.a Korioni is God" ... just some little subtext, maybe on an upper rib or something.... That"d be just great.

My avatar needs updating.

Voted:

Tasha Meints 57.1%
Victor Camacho 42.9%

I think I"d vote for her even if you weren"t here giving us pictures. Who votes for gay cowboys anyway?

Szlia

I wonder why the B bracket is the only unresolved one... it needs to reach a 2:1 majority to end? Or does it end simply when the radio people want it to end and they would like a second guy to win a bracket?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tuco said:
Better hope the good are delivered before the next round. Otherwise your cousin is screwed.
This. SS works both way. If she doesn"t deliver I expect the most one sided loss in the history of said contest.