Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
voted for your cousin but if she doesn"t deliver soon the fickle masses on this forum (myself included) will make this shit 99% to 1%. get her on the fucking ball.

Presarc_sl

shitlord
I can"t even figure out how to vote for this piece of shit ugly bitch and her dumb fucking contest. If I don"t see tits in the next 24 hours, this will turn bitter for your sweet Amanda (or whatever her name is).

Greasus_foh

shitlord
Presarc said:
I can"t even figure out how to vote for this piece of shit ugly bitch and her dumb fucking contest. If I don"t see tits in the next 24 hours, this will turn bitter for your sweet Amanda (or whatever her name is).
Well don"t scare her tits away godamnit. And she"s not really ugly at all. If theres no Fohss on tits then I take back all that i have said.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Presarc said:
Atleast this chick (who"s not ugly) is woman enough to put her self on a site for some modeling deal.
Instead of being the mouthbreather you are, hiding in your mother"s basement behind your keyboard.

If you"re going to troll, atleast be good at it. Pusnuts.

Valc_foh

shitlord
I haven"t failed to deliver on anything yet, and I"m not about to start! So don"t worry guys. I"ve read this forum long enough to know the consequences of fail. And as I mentioned earlier, she"s waiting till her husband gets home to help her out.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Valc said:
I haven"t failed to deliver on anything yet, and I"m not about to start! So don"t worry guys. I"ve read this forum long enough to know the consequences of fail. And as I mentioned earlier, she"s waiting till her husband gets home to help her out.
I"d vote twice for dong-in-ass pics.

Just sayin.