Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Voted again - this is getting closer and closer. Quick, someone internet sleuth your way around the intarwebs and find where she is getting her votes from!! We have the power to win this, it"d just be nice to know what we"re up against >:E

Tasha Meints 58.7%
Brooke Weisbender 41.3%

Bloodget_foh

shitlord
Greasus said:
Something tells me Brooke has seen this thread and opted to flash her way to more votes on another forum.
LOL this will end as a FoH vs some others forums fight.
If what is due is paid, we can"t lose else imagine the shame!

Luthair_foh

shitlord
Tasha Meints 57.3%
Brooke Weisbender 42.7%

boozebagbeefhole said:
Tasha Meints 57.9%
Brooke Weisbender 42.1%

also
who are we trying to put your cousin up against for the finals?

Beau Giles 50.5%
Ashlee Argyle 49.5%
I would think the woman? That way female voters won"t simply pick the guy?

Elerion

N00b
Luthair said:
Tasha Meints 57.3%
Brooke Weisbender 42.7%

I would think the woman? That way female voters won"t simply pick the guy?
What? If the guy wins, then all females may vote him, but all males will vote Tasha. Who do you think outnumbers who on the interwebs?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I"d think the better strategy would be excluding the guy voters, since there"s about a million of them to every chick on the internet.

I voted for her, and Im gonna keep voting for her. That chick she is up against right now is hot thought... Oh well F her, she"s probably a slut.. Look at those tattoos.

alagar_foh

shitlord
Another vote for Tasha. She"s still loosing ground though.

Tasha Meints 56.2%
Brooke Weisbender 43.8%

edit: whups, my vote tally is a bit higher than Toe"s. If I voted right after he did, then 1 vote = 0.2% increase = 500 votes cast thus far.

Greasus_foh

shitlord
James said:
I"d think the better strategy would be excluding the guy voters, since there"s about a million of them to every chick on the internet.
Made fun of Brekk earlier for voting for the dude, but its actually a good strategy for next round