Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Cadrid said:
That"s a myth. Breasts become saggy/deflated as a result of becoming pregnant, not breast-feeding. When the breasts become engorged as a result of prolonged hormones (i.e. the body knows the woman is pregnant and will need to provide milk), the extra weight can cause sagging and (often) a downwards angle of the nipples. After a time following birth, when breastfeeding is no longer biologically imperative, the breasts maintain their general shape while shrinking in size.

I don"t think you"ll see that with a shooting-star on NBC.
I"m sure she was kidding, she works in the medical field. She just thought they looked "sucked dry" so to speak and I found it amusing enough to repeat.

Cadrid_foh

shitlord
Aulirophile said:
I"m sure she was kidding, she works in the medical field. She just thought they looked "sucked dry" so to speak and I found it amusing enough to repeat.
Well, I guess the only way we can make an accurate judgment is if we see your girlfriend"s tits as a benchmark.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
I can"t tell: did she use shoe polish grease or a Sharpie to write FoHSS on those titties? Or something else?

... either way, any of those options (especially the first two) deserves well-earned votes. Good job, lady. <3

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Impressive work, voted as well.

If Hillary had done fohss on tits there would most likely be a different president right now.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lol. Those idiots in the links above think they can compete with FoH? We been had titties.

+votes.

Rica86_foh

shitlord
Voted again, and voted the up the dude for next round. Doing much better than before the tittys. Atleast tasha isn"t going straight down like when i was voting before.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Voted. Those guys at the motorcycle site have no idea what they are up against.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aulirophile said:
62%

You think she breast fed her kids? My girlfriend said they looked deflated and now she"s afraid our kids will do that to her!
GF had the same fear when I was explaining what was going on and why I had this girl"s tits on my screen. Made her want to make sure her own tits didn"t look like that

voted... wtf is going on.. you are losing. :/
^From the R6 forums. I"d be confused too

Occido_foh

shitlord
Voted some more.
Those guys have no idea what they"re up against..and calling her a bitch cuz she"s winning? really...

Tasha Meints 63.3%
Brooke Weisbender 36.7%