Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Presarc_sl

shitlord
Occido said:
Voted some more.
Those guys have no idea what they"re up against..and calling her a bitch cuz she"s winning? really...

Tasha Meints 63.3%
Brooke Weisbender 36.7%
It"s just fuel on the FoHSS fire.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
FoHSS on tits brings out the best in all of us. Apperently it also brings out 6 year lurkers too.

I voted again.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Tits Delivered-Votes Delivered.

Fuckers challenging FoHSS in that other link pissed me off too. We shall win this shit.

Half-tempted to attempt to get permission to photoshop a fohss titties picture (not hers) so all you see if fohss and tits, and post it over at that motormacycle place...just to stir up some shit.

Jovec

?
Tasha Meints 63.4%
Brooke Weisbender 36.6%

Probably best not to stir shit up on other threads/boards or push Tasha"s lead beyond 65%. She"s playing by the rules so there is no need to do anything to get her DQ"ed.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Guys, please do NOT try to circumvent the rules to win the contest. It"s not necessary and it"s against the spirit of competition. Don"t multi-vote or any nerd shit, and for damn sure don"t talk about it here.

63.5% btw.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol at reading that other forum, that chick sounds like a fucking cocky bitch, glad she"s getting put in her place.

Khempis_foh

shitlord
Same, passing this one on to my buddies to help vote. I also voted again.

Tasha Meints 62.4%
Brooke Weisbender 37.6%

Bad-mouthing our gal? I think not.

Khempis_foh

shitlord
As spoken about - VOTING - Page 23 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

Looks like someone directed her our way.

I always find it so funny... people that will model and wear next to nothing in public have problems getting naked? She must know that most sane men lust after her body. She could be the most unoriginal and addle-brained person in the world and with a body like that she would never be hurting for a friend. She goes around wearing next to nothing, and basically whores herself out for money. But posing topless is a sin.

But then again, my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Brad2770

Well, I voted and I stand corrected. She did deliver.

Maxim Girl seems sour because she might lose. That makes me happy. I love when the underdog wins.

Occido_foh

shitlord
She claims she gets votes because of friends and people who share the same interests... apparently not
It"s a competition, learn to compete or GTFO!