Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Tuco said:
Guys, please do NOT try to circumvent the rules to win the contest. It"s not necessary and it"s against the spirit of competition. Don"t multi-vote or any nerd shit, and for damn sure don"t talk about it here.
I second this. If you"re going to pull some shit, shut the fuck up about it. It"s very easy for the people running the contest to backtrack where they get their traffic. Just vote once. We have the population advantage and you"ve apparently demoralized the competition anyway.

Occido_foh

shitlord
There"s always one cocksucker out there that thinks he"s doing the "right thing" when all they did was start shit.

Obvisouly whoever wrote to the Brooke chick wasn"t trying to be nice and inform the compitetion, but solely did it to start a shit storm instead of keeping his "mouth breather" ass shut.

Khempis_foh

shitlord
Did any of you not see this coming? Seriously? We have a population of some incredibly intelligent people. We also have some retards. But more so than both of those two aforementioned groups, we have a lot of assholes that just want to set the world on fire.

Makes for an interesting crew.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Wonder if Brooke will register to post on here just to give us a shout-out?

Nite_foh

shitlord
She asked for help on a biker"s forum and Tasha"s cousin asked for help here, why is she crying like a little bitch?

Occido_foh

shitlord
annguyen1981:
Reading that other forum is HILARIOUS. Seems like just a bunch of virgin teenagers trying to find some free tits online.

Starts on page 16, post #228
LOL, what a cockwallet. All he could come up with?? really...

Khempis_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
Khempis...

This thread proves your Sig wrong.
Damn it all, lol. Now I"m going to have to find a new witty quote that will distract from my less than stellar posts.

Apparently Brooke is following this forum rather intently. Much the same way that many of us are following the one that she"s posting on.

I"ve dated a few 10"s in my day. They all have one character flaw, which is the same reason why 2 hot girls always go out with a 3rd girl that is anything but. They always have to be/look the best. Even the functionally retarded ones know how to manipulate most men to do their bidding. It"s amazing what you can learn by studying the habits of pouty, stuckup bitches, that believe that they deserve everything that this world has to offer.

And I find it more than mildly amusing that a forum of "mouth-breathing computer gamers" has the power to bring her "fun" to an end. Don"t fuck with data dinks, eh?

Occido_foh

shitlord
Nite said:
She asked for help on a biker"s forum and Tasha"s cousin asked for help here, why is she crying like a little bitch?
Because she"s losing. Her attempt to rally votes wasn"t as successful.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Occido said:
LOL, what a cockwallet. All he could come up with?? really...
Fuck that. I am not a teen or a virgin but I do want free titties and maybe an ass shot. Is that really asking too much? I think not! Those fags can keep their motorscooters or whatever that board is for and we"ll take the T&A.

Khempis_foh

shitlord
James said:
I just penis bombed them, it"s all good guys. Also, the PM was from Millie.
LOL, nicely done, sir. Nicely done.

It"s funny how she is trying to walk the high road here, while she"s complained and then stepped down. And then complained some more. Fuck, she"s probably hotter. But I once lost a 5th Grade science fair project to a guy and it was totally bullshit. It"s that relevant here. Had she asked for our help I"m sure we would"ve assisted her as well - for a nominal fee.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you guys find any other websites she"s solicited, post them here. Don"t go terrorizing them (Penis bomb wtf) though.

Also, find nudes of Brooke stat:

PickPocket said:
That goes for you too, troll. You find nudes of Brooke and I"ll quit this forum forever... try me.

Tolin_foh

shitlord
Can always count on a whiny bitch to make up some excuse why they no longer want to win as soon as their chances are gone.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
This is better than when the Scientology supporters claimed we were a terrorist website and pronounced it "Faux" guild dot org. Or was that a news story? Either way, funny.