Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Occido_foh

shitlord
Hey guys... forget it... JamesVZ is obviously from the other site (not sure about supportthemaximagirl). Let them have their childish fun. We"re more mature than that.
Yeah...obviously, what a douchebag.

Zaphid_foh

shitlord
Man, the photographer had to be gay if he didn"t take one random shot when she wasn"t looking -.-

60.9 vs 39.1, still 20% ahead

Zennin_foh

shitlord
I made a user over there, FOHSSOMG, but they aren"t activiting it

*le sigh*

this is some pretty epic fun though. watching them squeel about how she is unique and always will be #1 to them makes me lol exceptionally hard. to name a few:

^^^ she"s not pouting... she"s much classier than that. It"s more like disguist
I"d say it"s a win anyways... I mean look how close you are to winning anyways, and she had to show her (pathetically small) tits to BARELY beat you.
Brooke... whatever the outcome of this "contest", you"ll still be #1 with us. Like some else mentioned, you didn"t have to pose nude to get where you are now, unlike the other girl.

Great girls like you are VERY rare.
omfg lollllll

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Nazi mods over there have all new registered users put in the awaiting moderation usergroup.

=(

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol it"s hilllarious reading that other forum.

"We"re obviously more mature here guys. seriously.."

As they were calling Tasha a bitch because she was stomping superficial girl in the competition.

Determination is the key to success. Sorry Tasha was more determined then you.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah what a bunch of losers, who runs their forums like that.

FYI in case any of you Brooke supporters need to finish your registration, send me a PM.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tyen said:
Nazi mods over there have all new registered users put in the awaiting moderation usergroup.

=(
I registered last night and checked back in an hour afterwards and still wasn"t activated. Looks like I was activated this morning.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Yeah, the personal attacks on Tasha that some of them are doing really shows their "maturity". Both women are gorgeous, but then you have fags like this pusnuts.

heywood jablomy:

A) yamaha is better than honda
B) brooke is hotter than animal face
C) go touch yourself
Dude needs to grow up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
James said:
HAHA come on! Someone has GOT to find nudes of this chick, I know you guys have it in you --

R6-Forum.Com - View Single Post - As spoken about - VOTING
honestly wouldn"t doubt that he would quit the form. His pathetic life would be complete and he wouldn"t need to e-whiteknight it anymore, he could just be confined to the nudes of Brooke fapping away all day and the need to post to protect her would subside within him.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
honestly wouldn"t doubt that he would quit the form. His pathetic life would be complete and he wouldn"t need to e-whiteknight it anymore, he could just be confined to the nudes of Brooke fapping away all day and the need to post to protect her would subside within him.
Any bets it"s this guy? gear and all

internet_white_knight.jpg

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking heroes ruin camwhores and now FoHSS. bleh

And James just bitch slapped OldskoolOCF

"Son, I served my country in a time of war, worked on a ranch in some of the roughest country in the middle of nowhere West Texas, went face to face with a feral ****ing hog and came out alive and joking about it. It will take you decades to catch up to me in sheer terms of Man-ness. If you think you"re somehow better than me because of which internet forum you post on, I invite you to shut the **** up and go **** yourself."

Zennin_foh

shitlord
holy shit. I just now, for the first, time, looked at something other than the two girls and the vote button. this contest is for one of my local radio stations. number 6 on my radio dial. they are all local chicks :O!