Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Occido_foh

shitlord
Vepil said:
Fucking heroes ruin camwhores and now FoHSS. bleh

And James just bitch slapped OldskoolOCF

"Son, I served my country in a time of war, worked on a ranch in some of the roughest country in the middle of nowhere West Texas, went face to face with a feral ****ing hog and came out alive and joking about it. It will take you decades to catch up to me in sheer terms of Man-ness. If you think you"re somehow better than me because of which internet forum you post on, I invite you to shut the **** up and go **** yourself."
Yeah, OldskoolOCF needs to pull the cock out and stop crying that his pussy hurts.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ah this just got way more interesting, told my raiding guild about this and they"re having a riot in guild chat.. didnt even have to tell em who FoH was, pro.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, reading some of the posts on that forum is so funny.

You read one thread and you cannot go a page without someones sig either having.

A.) Ironman
B.) An American Flag
C.) Some gay ass Wordart from msword

"Phantom"s Avatar

Bike: Mongoose

Re: Obama loves our servicemen, but not their voting rights
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissP!nk View Post
if he loves our servicemen/women so much, he should have man-ed up and served our country. personally, i believe anyone who wants to be the Commander-in-Chief and command our great services (especially the best... haha, OORAH!) should have some military experience. you dont have to have a career, be an officer, be a recon bubba, be a pow. you just need some experience.

I think every male should serve right out of high school. 2 years minimum.

And I agree, if your going to be the Commander in Chief you most def. need a military background. GO MARINES! "

lol when did they give dem der intranets to hicks?

Occido_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Man, reading some of the posts on that forum is so funny.

You read one thread and you cannot go a page without someones sig either having.

A.) Ironman
B.) An American Flag
C.) Some gay ass Wordart from msword
Didn"t expect anything else from a forum full of rice rocket lovers, did ya?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I find it comical this maxim girl with almost nude pictures, angelina jolie wannabe tattoo (or maybe she attempts to be as hot as megan fox) on the ribs is crying that a girl got naked.

I would think from first glance that chick has naked pictures somewhere, yet she tells people "I would never do that." Well you sure as fuck give the appearance that you"re that type of girl. Don"t get into the industry and do almost nude pictures if you don"t want people to think you"re some fake blonde with plastic tits that probably works down at Mons Venus (thats if she even knows wtf that place is). Believe me, every chick at Mons Venus looks just like her.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didnt you notice how she shut right up, when james said we would find the nude pics of her?

I"m sure some will surface soon. Probably could snag em right from her computer, she doesnt seem to smart.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I also find it funny how no one"s pointed out her name is Maximagirl yet she"s rallying on an r6 website.. No offense to any maxima drivers, but I wouldnt be proudly saying I drive a maxima unless it was the new models.

Horse_foh

shitlord
Laff at the other forum.

Now, what I"m wondering is if this was publicised more how the votes would be swayed, especially if embedded in the story of how it has gotten to this point.

Nobody is crying a tear for Ashlee Argyle when both camps are voting Beau. Morals indeed.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I"m just happy we"ve got a world class champion like James as our collective voice. It"s even better when all the stuff he says is true and they just flounder in their mass of stupidity.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Khempis said:
As spoken about - VOTING - Page 23 : Yamaha R6 : R6 Forum

Looks like someone directed her our way.

I always find it so funny... people that will model and wear next to nothing in public have problems getting naked? She must know that most sane men lust after her body. She could be the most unoriginal and addle-brained person in the world and with a body like that she would never be hurting for a friend. She goes around wearing next to nothing, and basically whores herself out for money. But posing topless is a sin.

But then again, my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
So I take it you were "SupportTheMaximaGirl" over there?

Repyh_foh

shitlord
Since this is apparently some kind of inter-forum war of some borderline non-epic proportions, I would like to make this statement to our honored guests:

Dear squids,

My bike is way more manly than your bikes. I know, you"re wondering how a 300lb basement dweller can fit on a bike like this (since its not a HD)... but if I tried to explain that stereotypes are usually the minority, your pea-sized squid brains may implode...

(Just to spell it out, there is a joke within a joke there.How I assume you"re all asshole sandal wearing while riding faggots who also have your helmet strapped to your seat instead of on your head while doing 30+ mph more than the people you"re passing. Get it? It"s called humor. They"re just tits, get over it.)

Welcome to the intra-webs,
Repyh

Jadn_foh

shitlord
Being more "mature" than FoH apparently means the best insult they can muster is "animal face" or "bitch". I feel like I"m in 4th grade.