Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Alamando said:
This is a totally plausible excuse. :itallmakesperfectsensenow:
How is that even supposed to be considered a valid point? The contest was not even an entire day long?! Seriously...the fuck?!

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, they"re definitely getting the emails. I got an auto-reply back from one. Tyen was responded to on another. I"ll bet if they get a few hundred...thousand emails from us, they might change their tune.

Maybe.

Make sure you convey how upset you are.

This is not a day that FOHSS failed, it is a day we were deceived and made fools to the machine of corporate gayness. Fuck that radio station. Next time something like this comes up, I say we bring in PA, SA, and CAD into the mix. /b/ is a dangerous place to venture.

Malice_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
This is not a day that FOHSS failed, it is a day we were deceived and made fools to the machine of corporate gayness. Fuck that radio station. Next time something like this comes up, I say we bring in PA, SA, and CAD into the mix. /b/ is a dangerous place to venture.
/b/ is just as likely to say they aren"t FOHSS"s personal army and vote the other way.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
Bullshit, where are all of the computer science nerds and IT professionals who can write our own voting scripts?

Brad2770

Malice said:
/b/ is just as likely to say they aren"t FOHSS"s personal army and vote the other way.
Might as well see what they can do now.

What is awesome is the Homocycle Douchbags think they won it for her.