Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Sinter1_foh

shitlord
How does 1 end in less than a day and the final round is up not even an hour later? For fucking real? We owe it to ourselves to make sure the skinny white whore who got butt hurt by her dad round the age of 13 loses. Ashleee down 59ish to 41ish... let"s go go.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
emailed, this is the response I got

Hello!

I"m currently out of town with very limited access to email. I will get back to you as soon as I am able. I will be back in the office on Monday, July 27th.

Have a great day.

Zack

Bloodget_foh

shitlord
Sinter1 said:
How does 1 end in less than a day and the final round is up not even an hour later? For fucking real? We owe it to ourselves to make sure the skinny white whore who got butt hurt by her dad round the age of 13 loses. Ashleee down 59ish to 41ish... let"s go go.
You don"t understand. They already decided who will win...voting is not really useful.

Eck,may be the radio choose the winner, but also may it was those offering the contract to the winner.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
It"s a rigged contest. It"s not like it hasn"t been done before. Hire a ringer to allow you to use her photo for a grand or two, promise a good sized reward to the winner of the contest far more in what you paid for your ringer. Then watch as a couple dozen people advertise for your site all over the internet.

Age old scam and we fell for it. We might as well have been punching the monkey for our one million dollar prize. 8(

Valc_foh

shitlord
Holy shit, the radio station is only a couple of blocks from where I work. I may have to make a trip there tomorrow during lunch.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Valc said:
Holy shit, the radio station is only a couple of blocks from where I work. I may have to make a trip there tomorrow during lunch.
I should show up too ;p grab Occido and Zeste (he lives near here too) and we can have a FOHSS....thing....

Requiem_foh

shitlord
I agree with Zehn. Looking over the various threads and forums that were involved and the timeline, it seems impossible that she could have reclaimed the lead so quickly without A)internal intervention or B)it"s also possible that she or somebody close to her found and hired some botnet owners. I"ve seen them used for much more pedantic shit (like my IRC server over some bullshit PVP thing).

Either way, Tyen has an email from somebody there saying that the contest ran longer than it was supposed to run. It"s still possible that if the contest itself is fair we have a winner.

I didn"t go forward with the one-time redirect or contacting outside help last night because when I went to sleep it was like 65-35 and the general feeling on the boards was that we shouldn"t raise suspicion. By the time I got up, it was all over.

Sinter1_foh

shitlord
Private Message: Re: voting
07-21-2009, 06:46 PM
ubitches
Awaiting Moderation

+0 Internets

voting
pot meet kettle
Cute... anyways I know it"s "rigged" but still bullshit how blatantly obvious it was made. Didn"t even have a chance to put in my single vote because I was working all day. Sad

Valc_foh

shitlord
I got one too, I feel special that someone from the homocycle forums figured out how to register and actually send a PM.

Private Message: Re: voting
07-21-2009, 10:56 PM
ubitches
Awaiting Moderation

+0 Internets

voting
so the pot meet the kettle and didnt like it

Occido_foh

shitlord
they"re ripping on James now

fyrefyter0143:
but wait theres more... got pictures.....
black + asian....blasian?
i took it from a myspace of a JamesVZ
l_58115dda6d834ab9830530967df31162.jpg

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty sad, considering James"s pic is posted on this forum several times. Troll fail + racism = retarded bikers.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Is this the forum with like 600 people on ever? Hate to break it to you tards reading but there"s more people viewing this one single forum here at pretty much any given time than the record on your site. Take your self-righteous shit and get a better alexa. You had nothing to do with this.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
You should post each bikers personal information. Considering they"re being nice enough to sign up on your forum, and all.