Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Occido said:
He comes from the kiddie forum.
shit do you think they realized we"re all mouth breathers who live in our moms basements and have never seen irl tits? guys if they figure this out we"re doomed.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Zennin said:
shit do you think they realized we"re all mouth breathers who live in our moms basements and have never seen irl tits? guys if they figure this out we"re doomed.
OH FUXXOR!!1! lock the thread quick!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I hope they come to realize that we were, at one point, actually thinking of keeping everything "above board", mostly because we didn"t want to piledrive them into the ground. To be fair, they did do a good job and networked to other forums, though had the station not pulled the plug before most of us got home to actually roll up our sleeves and get to work, their advantage would have been short lived indeed.

At this point, I don"t give a damn whether we annihilate the contest into oblivion, or actually catapult Ashlee into a win.

Also, kudos to you James, for trolling the fuck out of them. And to Req, of course.

Also I know we have some people that are networked here and there throughout the U.S. It would be epic, and rather fitting, if someone can either pull some strings or persuade someone else to, so we could put together some sort of "consolation" for Tasha. At this point I"d be more impressed if someone could make some calls on Tasha"s behalf than I would be if we annihilated the contest at this point (and that"s saying a lot). It might be a farfetched idea, but I"m throwing it out there, on the chance that someone is in the position to toss a bone Tasha"s way. We don"t need to, but it would be a hell of a nice thing if we could do something for her.

Geaux_foh

shitlord
yeah they have to work but the votes turned around during working hours.
also signing up as fohsucks is very grownup like

Occido_foh

shitlord
funny how Anngu there tried to turn the tables as far "kiddies and work"
considering Brooke won while they were voting and the majority of us were at work

Gonna have to try harder than that annudouche

try_foh

shitlord
Sarod said:
Fuck those dogs in his avatar picture scare the shit outta me, going to go hang out with my mom now. cya
If his username is a reference to his last name (Nguyen) those dogs were most likely his dinner some time ago.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Zennin said:
oh noes guys, they r b srs nao! just got this PM from "ubitches"

INTARWEB IS SRS BSNS!

ubitches
Awaiting Moderation

+0 Internets
Voting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=57017
also on
G-Series General Discussions: G35 Forums - NICOclub
And I put it places that maybe 100,000 will see in 2 to 3 hours

fohguild.org represents approximately 1/27th of the absolute unique visitors of the sites that I am on an AIM-chatting, fixing their stuff when it breaks, making sure it works right in the first place, think I own and would most likely consent to plan Z basis with.

Make your posts. I highly doubt any escalation on my part will be necessary though.

These ricers really want war.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sDkhzHQO7jY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sDkhzHQO7jY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

quse

the pupe
these guys just wont quit...>

Brooke 27%
ashlee 73%

they are cyber pissed and want to continue this E-battle...

and to the 33 guests.... FOH forum sucks
Fuck me man, my mom doesn"t let me smoke in the basement!