Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Zennin_foh

shitlord
simeon said:
She conceded her defeat. Let"s put this thread where it belongs.
not until it"s over. we thought we won last time until 1 hour prior to them closing the brackets. never again. we sit this one through to the end.

Occido_foh

shitlord
simeon said:
She conceded her defeat. Let"s put this thread where it belongs.
She did that once before. We should lay this thread to rest after the bitch has officially lost. Post tits and away with thee.

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is the reason why ive always been a fan on these forums, did my voteing for tasha.. was sad to see the douchebaggery of the contest and way it ended.....

blizzak_foh

shitlord
Don"t be too quick to put this thread to pasture. We haven"t seen the radio station"s decision yet. Still time for something profoundly fucked up to happen.

Edit: Occido beat me to it.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
blizzak said:
Don"t be too quick to put this thread to pasture. We haven"t seen the radio station"s decision yet. Still time for something profoundly fucked up to happen.
This times a million.

They may come in, say the voting was "suspicious as all fuck" and still give it to Brooke. We disagreed with their shit last time, no reason to think this time will be any different.

Malice_foh

shitlord
Believe said:
Thread deserves to go in Hall of Shame. Victory cannot be claimed, regardless of the results of the final vote.
Whoever said it"d be nice to get some consolation for her Tasha is right. We can maybe redeem ourselves.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I"m curious how much traffic we picked up as a result of these shenanigans. This thread got linked to how many forums and read by how many people?

Salshun said:
That involves 2 dead hookers, a mule, and a map of South Dakota. Let"s hold off on that.

For now.
For the life of me, this is what I would imagine would happen if Quentin Tarantino remade Oregon Trail into a movie. We could get such gems as"Rebecca has died from Gonorrhea","Mr. Hands has stolen your horses"or the perennial favorite"You have come to a river. Do you attempt to ford it, or do you float across on the body of a dead hooker with Occido and Salshun?"

Occido_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
As long as the body of the hooker has had time for the gasses to build but not release, i"m floatin with Occ and Salsh.
But there"s only two secrets seats on the plane man... you"ll have to seat in front of us. Unless we get 1st class seats

Korioni_foh

shitlord
Am I the only one that kind of wants to see the poll get to 1% Brooke? Even if they remove the votes, it"d still be funny as fuck.