Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Horse_foh

shitlord
well to recap the shenanigans I have access to 65,000 unique IPs and for giggles to watch the spikes about 50 votes was moving things .1% for a few percent and in the dude vs. other chick bracket it was 25...

I seriously doubt they"d accept dupe votes to then have to purge the dupes when its remedial to not count it in the first place if the IP is truly being matched.

Bottomline is someone would have had to have been running a script hitting the votes some multiple of 100 to make those massive percentage leaps.

Even after the % hit its plateau would have been gobbled up but it just stuck there.

I don"t believe it was hack the planet wars, I just think it was forced.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ashlee Argyle 78.5%
Brooke Weisbender 21.5%

I"d throw a couple $ at a paypal account for Sasha as well.

Horse_foh

shitlord
Requiem said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I already answered this before but I"ll say it again, you"ve got to be kidding me. I"ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It"s just common sense.

I decided to use even go want to do look more like before it was cool to use even go want to do look more like. I have even really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, that I stopped doing look more like a long time ago, and now I just use even go want to do look more like with with scissors, a box set of Kenan & Kel on DVD, a 4 gigabyte SD card, and a frayed ethernet cable.

I hope this is really been far to do more answers for you to even go want.

Zaphid_foh

shitlord
Someone needs to make a movie about this, it flows pretty well, the first challenge is easily passed and when shit hits the fan and everyone is down, the dragon awakens and settles the score.

78,9 vs 21,1 and steadily rising over the past minutes

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Approaching the 80% mark

Ashlee Argyle 79.4%
Brooke Weisbender 20.6%