Tranny Chaser
I pretty much never speak in real life.
giphy.gif

?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
Some case discussion few pages back - I highly recommend my current case Enthoo Evolv X Glass

Came with enough spare screws (in a tacklebox) that I've been able to supplement two additional builds. Great quality.

phantekglow.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's time for you to dumpster that RBG mousepad and get a real mousepad.

Amazon product ASIN B07KJ5TTLM
They do have that size with RGB though if you wanted to pay extra

You are a scholar sir. I haven't used a mousepad in years because my desk is a nice surface for mouse in general. But I bought the XXL version of this thing so now I have a... entire desk pad almost lol. But it's nice on the wrists and awesome.

Nice for $24. It's really just a big sheet of neoprene though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You are a scholar sir. I haven't used a mousepad in years because my desk is a nice surface for mouse in general. But I bought the XXL version of this thing so now I have a... entire desk pad almost lol. But it's nice on the wrists and awesome.

Nice for $24. It's really just a big sheet of neoprene though.

Yeah I got one of those xxls and I love it. Well worth the cash. It cleans up really well with a damp cloth too if you ever get stuff on it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I built my dad's PC with that enthoo pro case. I mean he doesn't care about flashy LEDs so it was perfect. I actually really liked the case.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
perfect woman.

Back on topic:

I want to play Halflife:Alyx but i haven't looked at really any VR equipment.

What's the standard for headsets/setups right now?

Spend another $1000 on a VR kit to go along with your other investments in overpriced trash brother.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can probably look up VR reviews next time you go see a movie in real3d

Heard good things about the index