Desktop/screen sharing

The Master

Bronze Squire
So for those who aren't aware, the Rerolled Hearthstone tournament I organize every so often is on again and I'm trying to cast the games. But I've run into an issue with having a good resource for letting the players share their screen with me so I can stream and cast the games. I'm trying to avoid them having to install something like obs, make their own stream, and I capture and restream it. I know that is how the pros do it more or less, but I'm just seeing if there are other options. Skype won't allow two calls and even if it did the muted mic icon covers the cards slightly. I haven't tried Google hang outs yet, I know they have a screenshare thing but I haven't used it. Not sure if I'll run into the same issue.

Other ideas?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Why do they have to share with you? I take it you are wanting to stream both screens at a time or something?

EDIT here is another question, are you participating in this tournament?

The Master

Bronze Squire
Why do they have to share with you? I take it you are wanting to stream both screens at a time or something?

EDIT here is another question, are you participating in this tournament?
Nope, not this one.

Well they don't both have to, but it'd be less interesting to watch the match if you could only see one person's hand. And even with one person, the mute icon from Skype can't be gotten rid of and sits right on top of the hand, so that also reduces the overall quality of the stream/cast. I have obs set up so I can use hotkeys to switch back and forth between which screens I am casting, so every turn I switch views so you can see it from the perspective of the person whose turn it is.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Would using something like Team Viewer in windowed mode allow you to remote access the screen and then click out of the windows so you don't actually control their keyboard / mouse?