Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
1712264636079.png

Too bad about handling MW but ill take it.

1712264765164.png

Pretty much what I wanted.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm keeping a handful of rolls depending on 1) how bad the chain reaction nerf on specials is, and 2) whether or not the deconstruct bug gets fixed. Pretty much most combinations of Slice, Chain, Deconstruct and Envious. I would consider myself done with that Multimach though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Check your steam files. And if it keeps happening reinstall. Thats what I would do.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Temp

Delete the Destiny 2 folder in there. Validate files through Steam after. Usually fixes any problems for me after I get a crash.

• 1Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Deconstruct got stealth fixed on Tusk of the Boar so it now refills itself out of thin air any time you hit 3 targets. Easily the best add clear weapon in the game now.

Also Midnight Coup / Mountaintop are back today.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What PVE rolls are you guys looking for on midnight coup, mountaintop and edge transit?
1713405499612.png

Rampage or frenzy is good in last column too. You can do corkscrew rifling too if you want a bit more stability and handling. Zen moment feels really good on this gun.

1713405781969.png

This would be my 5 of 5.

1713405962430.png

this one you could go several ways. If you play void and volatile you could go with chain reaction in 3rd. But for boss dmg this would be good, fast reload and extra dmg if you kill with other weapons. Or even auto loading holster? You could also go with spikes for that 12% dmg boost but slower reloads.

We have a shit ton of these nade launchers already and they are definitely not meta right now for PvE. Ill keep one if I get a good roll but im not grinding for this one, lol.

Fadaar

That guy
Holy shit hadn't seen the rolls Midnight Coup could get. That thing is loaded, like a modernized Fatebringer set of perks minus the Firefly + Explosive combo. Don't know why Kinetic Tremors is the most popular roll on light.gg, takes 6 shots to activate. Much rather have Frenzy or Rampage in that column. That new Desperate Measures perk is pretty good since it can activate while stowed.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What PVE rolls are you guys looking for on midnight coup, mountaintop and edge transit?

Midnight: Combinations of Firefly/Explosive Payload and OFA/Frenzy/KT. Depends on content difficulty.

Mountaintop: Hard Launch, Implosion Rounds or Spike, Auto Loading and Frenzy/Recombination. (Implosion does more damage than Spike nades if you don't have a blast radius increase perk.) If you spec this thing for add clear you're not gonna like it, this is a single target swap damage weapon. Rampage is DOA, One for All eclipses it in every way.

Edge: Quick Launch, Spike/Alloy/Mini Frags, Envious, Bait and Switch. If you get a shiny with cascade + envious in column three along with the rest, congrats you beat the game. Spike increases impact damage by 12% but that only translates to ~2% total damage increase so it's not a make or break. Alloy gives fastest reloads and Mini Frags increase magazine size making up for the damage loss from Spike.

We have a shit ton of these nade launchers already and they are definitely not meta right now for PvE.

This is the best GL in the game now unless you want to grind Trials. They are the only two in the game with BNS. Really not sure where this is coming from, what do you mean we have a shit load of them? After the reserve buffs GL's completely bypassed rockets in the meta, especially in 3-man content.

TWID today announced that the TFS raid is coming out on June 7, same week release. Makes sense given that the raid must be integral to the story ending.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Has to better than Lightfall campaign, right? Looking good so far...

(Hammerhead and Forbearance added to Onslaught today)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users