Destiny - Gamertags

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Alright.. where's our clan? Work cannot end soon enough. Thinking of putting the kids to bed early tonight lol

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
For people that wish to join the Rerolled clan. go here and once you are accepted into the group you can set it as your ps4 clan or xbox clan.

Bungie : Clans : Rerolled : Forum | Bungie.net

I have the Destiny app, so whenever someone wants to join I just press a button and it should all work. Its not the best clan system on earth so please have some patience!

Were 1 member strong! (Me)

I will double check on the site but it looks like each member has to ask to join, I cant just send out 50 invites.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm still waiting on mine. My Destiny Xbox360 pre-order is supposed to be here today, and now it looks like the PS4 that Jooka bought is supposed to be here sometime today, too. Crossing my fingers!

I'm on-shift until 7am on thursday, though, so I probably won't be doing any missions/strikes/whatever until then. I got my first account in League of Legends banned because I'd play on shift and have to randomly leave games.

iannis

Musty Nester
That was a bro move.

I remember when I was playing EQ I was bitching one night in /gu about my computer... and one of the other guys in the guild sent me a tell asking for my address and stuff. I got a pentium in the mail like 2 weeks later.

Dude worked at Intel and apparently they just gave the ones away that didn't quite pass the quality testing. Nothing wrong with them, they were just a little bit off spec. I imagine that they put them in a big old candy dish in the front office with a note, "Take a Penny... just take a Penny". I was speechless. That was also a bro move.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You played a cute female woodelf, didn't you, Iannis?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jooka, you are my one true love.
rrr_img_75894.jpg

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
PS I really wish I didnt buy a PS4 2 weeks ago and I would've bought that SICK ASS white PS4.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey Jooka, I've always supported you in the NFL thread bro. Come on hook it up.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Do we have a faction as of yet? Not even sure if that is necessary this early on but heard people talking about it at work.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Updated.

And on top of being on-shift for 2 days, my headset & mic dont fit in the PS4 controller, so I probably won't be chatting or grouping until Thurs, when the headset cable arrives and I'm off work.