Destiny - Gamertags

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
PS4: Soygen - I have that crappy mic that came with the PS4, I think.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
PS3- BixxbyZzz . haven't picked up a headset for my ps3 yet, just moved past sega dreamcast this year, lol.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
List is current up to this point.

Re-god-damn-diculous that the guy doing the list is all by his lonesome on xbox360.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well remember that Xbox360 and Xbone can play together, just as PS3 and PS4 can. Should maybe segregate into PSN vs Xbox

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Well remember that Xbox360 and Xbone can play together, just as PS3 and PS4 can. Should maybe segregate into PSN vs Xbox
Sure about that? thought I read in the other thread they are all separate?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah im pretty sure every game version is separate which is pretty gay - They gave the excuse of next gen people having an unfair advantage in PVP but they could have atleast made it somewhat optional for those not interested in PVP.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
When I logged onto the Xbox 360 version during the last Beta weekend my Xbone character was sitting there waiting for me... At the very least you can play your characters on either version.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Characters are available on either gen console, but you definitely cannot play with people if they're on PS4/Xbone and you're on PS3/360.

PVP is once again the reason we can't have nice things.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Exclusive shit is meh - a PVP map i could care less about, but the strike looks intriguing, and its exclusive to PS4 until Fall 2015..... When its done with its exclusivity the shit will be obsolete so guess it doesnt matter.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Just pre-ordered the white PS4 bundle... Everyone seems to be playing this on ps4 so I decided to just buy one since I'd eventually get one anyways. Will update once I receive the console/game on the 9th

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
PS4(PSN): Guzrog. I have a pulse elite headset. I know it has a mic but NFC how good it is.