Destiny - Gamertags

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Well I don't know if this is one of those "Pay it forward" kind of situations or what. Should I ship it to you?

I'm just a little dumbfounded right now. I've been debating on selling the xbox and putting the money towards a ps4 since I made this thread and saw the list growing. Then I decided against spending the money and accepted the fact that I wouldn't get one...and now this?

It's just a nice and very unexpected gesture. I was just hoping for a couple tuconets.
smile.png
Thanks again. Ok, I'm going to go crush some heads in BF4 before I start writing you poetry.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lets not get to familiar ya. Put in a drawer, beat it to hell, sell it to the neighbor kid. I really don't care.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Someone mentioned a trick for mass adding using the app? Looking on my tablet and only seeing a one by one search. Did I just misunderstand earlier?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Awesome thing Jooka did. If he would have bought you a Xbone would that have meant he hates you?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't even know what the difference is between ps4 and xbox1. I probably would have eventually gotten an xbox (in 5 years) just because that's what I've always had, but seeing 30 people from rerolled playing on a ps4 made me want one. If an xbox shows up, I'll take it as the equivalent of an e-restraining order.

spronk

FPS noob
I am offering to buy you a ps4, no strings outside of how kick ass you have been in this thread.
meKwsxe.jpg

i've had so many new friends on PSN the last few days this is what musta been like to be popular in high school!!!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
meKwsxe.jpg

i've had so many new friends on PSN the last few days this is what musta been like to be popular in high school!!!
No kidding. We argue about shit all the time but I'm looking forward to playing some games with people who's voices don't sound like their balls haven't dropped yet and aren't drooling window lickers.