Destiny - Gamertags

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Finally got internet at the new place....
Tag: Aeramus

have mic and cam (don't think the game supports cam though)
technically doesn't everyone have a mic? The system came with it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I have an appointment this afternoon so I for sure get to leave work early today and am plan on being on tonight unless I get called in

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
P.S. - Thread updated

technically doesn't everyone have a mic? The system came with it.
I didn't know that when I made the thread, I got a ps4 after. Also, I was excited because I got a turtle beach headset about a month earlier. I guess it was a good thing anyways, because that ps4 headset doesn't stay in my ear.

Dalren

Trakanon Raider
Ps4: Zeroeffert

Didn't get to play during launch or beta but getting into it now. I'm more casual / nights.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
P.S. - Thread updated

I didn't know that when I made the thread, I got a ps4 after. Also, I was excited because I got a turtle beach headset about a month earlier. I guess it was a good thing anyways, because that ps4 headset doesn't stay in my ear.
I have the pone that came with it but haven't even bothered trying it. So technically I have one. Just not one I would use

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I bought a PS4 yesterday and am now playing a shooter for the first time that's not using a mouse and keyboard.

Holy hell I'm awful.

Gamer Tag; Tarrant220

Terial

Trakanon Raider
P.S. - Thread updated

the earbud sucks ass...
I just use it for the mic, I clip it to my shirt, and in settings ingame i change it so i hear people via TV speakers instead of earbud.

rieter

Molten Core Raider
PSN StepwiseCandy
Im on just about every night after 8pm cst until about 1230am or so
I do have a mic as well.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
So I bought a PS4 yesterday and am now playing a shooter for the first time that's not using a mouse and keyboard.

Holy hell I'm awful.
Gamer Tag; Tarrant220

It gets better man. I was in the same boat about a month ago when I grabbed a PS4 & Killzone to get used to controller for Destiny. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now from where I was (fucking terrible.) Hang in there guy!

jrbuddha

Silver Knight of the Realm
Xbox 360
frown.png

Jrbuddha
25 Huntard

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Thread updated, Please check the list and make sure I entered your info correctly.

I've been randomly joining people's strikes when I see them on earth patrol or on "The Last Array" on earth. Hanging out at the treasure cave is a good way to get a group going. Also, I've got an exotic bounty for void kills in pvp, so I'll be up for some pvp games for awhile, if anyone is interested.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It gets better man. I was in the same boat about a month ago when I grabbed a PS4 & Killzone to get used to controller for Destiny. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now from where I was (fucking terrible.) Hang in there guy!
LoL, thanks! Yeah I'm still pretty bad but it's getting better. The issue I'm having is over compensating when aiming like 3 or 4 times strait occasionally. I'm sure that'll get better over time too.

I'm only like level 4, I'm pretty casual but I'm enjoying it so far.