Deutschland 83 - German Spy Thriller (SundanceTV)

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Began watching this show after I read about it getting rave reviews from multiple critics. Period piece about a 24 yr old East German kid who begins spying in West Germany. I love The Americans, but this show has a much better pace. 4 episodes into the 8 episode first season and I have once been bored. Would definitely recommend this show to anyone. That being said it was made for German television and isfully subtitled(don't be a bitch, just read those subtitles), produced in the States by Sundance.

Spies, Bananas, and the Berlin Wall: ??~Deutschland 83,??T the Summer??Ts Best New Show, Premieres Tonight

100% from Tomatoes

khorum

Murder Apologist
Loved the first few eps but it started losing gas midway through the season for me.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Smashed out the entire season in 2 nights, not sure why people are saying it loses steam after a few episodes.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Late, but nope. Had to torrent/stream it.

I really liked the show all the way through, shit was really solid. They are in production for a second series titled, "Deutschland 86". Don't know anything about it, but I hope they find some way to get Martin Rauch (Jonas Nay) back in it somehow, although that's doubtful. And fuck, Yvonne is smoking hotLisa Tomaschewsky. Playmate in Germany.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just when I thought RTL would never make anything worth watching again, this comes along.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I enjoyed it. It started to lose steam mid-season but the 80's shtick always appeals to me.