Devs

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000009836.png

I can easily upload this but you have me on ignore!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
A good Usenet provider is like 10 bucks a month. I mean, really, if you subscribe to any of the streaming services just cancel one of those. You'll have access to everything anyway. Stop being dumb.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. EDIT: removed link

But Mist won't see this because it claims to have me on ignore as per

Except somehow it managed to figure out the "show ignored users" feature just a few days ago?????

Last edited:

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 507152

I can easily upload this but you have me on ignore!

View attachment 507696
View attachment 507697
View attachment 507698
View attachment 507701

All episodes uploaded to a google drive. EDIT: removed link because not sure forum policy on piracy but it's real, it's active and anyone can ask me for it

View attachment 507700

Except somehow it managed to figure out the "show ignored users" feature just a few days ago?????

View attachment 507699

So either it figures out show ignore again and asks for their link, or it continues to not see my content and so doesn't get the files. This is what is called a checkmate
Whatever this is... I guess?

But also this show just didn't quite deliver but we will always have this:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
View attachment 507696
View attachment 507697
View attachment 507698
View attachment 507701

All episodes uploaded to a google drive. EDIT: removed link because not sure forum policy on piracy but it's real, it's active and anyone can ask me for it

View attachment 507700

View attachment 507699

So either it figures out show ignore again and asks for their link, or it continues to not see my content and so doesn't get the files. This is what is called a checkmate
I'll take a DM link, sir.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 507696
View attachment 507697
View attachment 507698
View attachment 507701

View attachment 507700

View attachment 507699

I know how to use show ignored users, it doesn't work for 'show threads created by ignored users.'

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I know how to use show ignored users, it doesn't work for 'show threads created by ignored users.'

Yes it does unless showing an entire front page of movie/TV threads crashes the function lol 😂

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'll take a DM link, sir.

FFS I've turned my pc off because I'm just about to watch a new show with Michelle yeoh that you'd already know about it because I would have made a thread for it but I can't because Mist Mist nerfed the movies/TV forum but then again I did post a trailer for it in my rickshaw thread which you should already have seen by now
And just so it's clear I'm only feigning annoyance. If I wanted to sustain it then I wouldn't have bragged about locking a bunch of retards out of the discussions

I'm more annoyed that nobody realised what I was doing and recognised my genius, although I should not have expected anyone to catch up to my 6d chess

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user