Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so i bought the ps4 eternal version and plan to couch co op w/ wife, i guess we'll see how far we go

Brikker

Trump's Staff
We got a season date yet? Looking forward to SpinToWin season and maybe trying a CaptAmerica sader with that LoN gem

khorum

Murder Apologist
LON gem is the king for the off-season leaderboards lol...but wouldn't you need a shitload of ancients to make it optimal? I think WD still uses greens.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
People are saying next week? The season ends this week.

I'm going to try out the new crusader set. Looks pretty fun. Always enjoyed fist of the heavens

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We got a season date yet? Looking forward to SpinToWin season and maybe trying a CaptAmerica sader with that LoN gem
There was a second version of PTR build at Blizzcon yet no official word, notes, or any updates at all. From someone there who played it:

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Starting as barb. I’ll try out the new crusader set if it’s decent. Ramping up the dr % looks like a pain in the ass. Sweeping wind monk still sucks.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Posters who went to Blizzcon and played D3 said Sader Fist of Heavens build (FoH) is godmode for S19 with the buffs. Plus the armor set kinda looks like Imperius's armor.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Looks like new patch went live. Not sure when season starts, maybe friday?

I guess they removed one of the big Barb buffs (the Lamentation change) so barbs aren't going to be the top this season.

*edit: nevermind, guess a dev confirmed not this Friday. Next week probably.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trying out the new crusader set. I might be missing a correct legendary or two, but Heaven's Fury still does dick for damage at higher torments.

Fist of the Heavens is a fuckfest tho, I love it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Barb may be decent with the belt getting 100-150%

• Barbarian – Wrath of the Wastes
  • Crusader – Roland’s Legacy
  • Demon Hunter – Unhallowed Essence
  • Monk – Raiment of a Thousand Storms
  • Necromancer – Bones of Rathma
  • Witch Doctor – Helltooth Harness
  • Wizard – Tal Rasha’s Elements
PWZIB6HWHAGH1573691108370.gif

• 4Like