Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lookout, 145 life per spirit spent...why the fuck is that affix allowed to roll so low at lvl 70?

Edit - I guess its notthatbad, but people are going to have near or over 1m hp so it seems like a waste.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's no rush really.. we don't know Blizzard's expansion plans for this game. Previous Diablo games have been 1 expansion (Not even sure if you can count Hellfire as an expansion though, it was made by a different company and bugged to fuck). Games been out for like 14 hours.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Overall I think the new dungeons/areas looks really awesome too. I only beat Act V last night before logging off, but I did manage to score a Zuni chest piece off Malthael. Looking forward to doing some Adventure mode. What is the clan name, Rerolled? I need to send a request as I'm just in some random clan atm. Murked#1512

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I did 5 bounties and a rift over lunch. I'm now at lvl 68.5 with 0 upgrades from my 60 gear and 3 underwhelming lego drops, all of which came from A5 rather than bounties.

RNG is making me its bitch.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Game is no joke now. My barb has 370k damage, 4 mil toughness, 27k healing and I still have to pay attention in torment 1 and even die to the wrong type of packs.

Xevy

Log Wizard
So took 2 hours to get lvl 70 on T3-T1 (we had to scale it back because mob hp got insane with 3 people and as the only melee I insta-die on most boss mechanics). I'm 100% fine with that. Campaign took us 4 hours starting t3 and dialing it down to t1 starting at Uzrael. 30-45 minutes of that were the last fight because as a melee...you're fucked. The ranged kept dying trying to rez me.

Loot's pretty inflated. I was at 200k dps 1mill toughness at 60. Two legendary weapons and 1 shoulder upgrade later at 70 I have something like 400k dps and 2.7million toughness. Don't worry though, bosses and affixes will still assrape you. It's like old MP where being a melee meant you were worthless. I'm sure gear will change that, but jesus fuck is it rough.

Still fun to find lootz/mystic roll the shit you like it though.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone experienced issues with a queue or anything stupid like that? I think I am going to have to log in as soon as I get home even if I can't play for a couple hours...

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Obs! you mother fucker, complain all the time about drops and you land a level 70 thunderfury?! Lucky fucker indeed.
<3

rrr_img_63454.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like such a waste on a wizard due to your shitty proc coefficients.

Also, coming up in 2.1:

Blizzard_sl said:
Seasons And Ladder-Like System
One of the features you guys have asked about a lot, that we have done a lot of research for, is something called ladders. I'm happy to say that as part of our first big content patch in a couple of months, we will be releasing Seasons, which will include a ladder-like aspect to them. We're still working on them, but the general gist is that you'll level up a new character, we'll have specific ladders for Seasons, and also some goodies that will drop along the way. There's more information of that to come, and we're not making an announcement of when, but that's coming in the first major content patch - not the first patch, but the first major content patch.

Seasons-Exclusive Legendaries
There will be more legendary items in the future, both for rewards of Ladders, and also rewards from the Tiered Rifts. For the current ones, we probably are not going to revisit them. They all take time to do and I'd rather we were adding new legendary items, and the time is better spent on new legendary items than going back to refit old ones.

Tiered Rifts And Leaderboards
There is another major feature in the patch 2.1, which is going to be what we're internally calling tiered Rifts. The idea is a challenge scenario, where players do increasingly hard Rifts, to see who can get the farthest. You do your bounties, you do a Nephalem Rift. If you clear it, there's a chance to get a Greater Rift Token. If you successfully do that, you'll get a Greater Rift Key (rank 2), then Rank 3, etc.. Much like seasons, we're going to have a leaderboard as well, so you can see who got to the highest tier Rift, and what time were they able to obtain on that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Damnit they managed to not fix 2 of major bugs on crusader abilities. Sweep Blazing Rune still doesn't work(dot does like 3% of your weapon damage instead of 170%) and Shield Bash is more or less unusable since if you run into a Jailor elite and he catches you mid charge, you desync and if you're lucky you might be able to teleport to town after they're dead even though you can't attack them directly(condemn works though) but most likely you have to relog(and potentially die first too). They also forgot to do the elemental pass it feels like, way too many skills that have only holy runes, not enough fire or lightning runes spread around and they overnerfed Iron Maiden, shit's like one item's worth of thorns as a passive, who the fuck would pick that like ever, even in a thorns build you're better off picking something else.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
First legendary weapon I got at 70 ended up being a staff of underwhelming attributes... I gave it to Eirenna.
frown.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone else who has the 2hand staff with the 'effect of a shrine chance on demon kill'? I used it for an hour or two and never noticed a buff on my bar.

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone have some suggestions on level 70 Wizard builds? A buddy of mine isn't sure how to spec just yet, and I know fuckall about them.

Caliane

It's worth $40 if you want to play a version of Diablo where your loot upgrades come from playing the game rather than playing the auction house or bartering. But the hook is still essentially akin to playing the lottery.
yeah.
Pay an extra $40 to get a game that isn't broken!

But there are a ton of other totally finished and competent games on the market? many free to play?!?
But... Zombie Blizzard?

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Like some others, my friend and I had to bump the difficulty down. Started on T2 (were farming T3 pretty efficiently before expansion), with neither getting many upgrades, if at all, and went down to T1 before Urzael. Still both 67 and have yet to go into the Blood Marsh or whatever its called.