Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Is rupture rune really good on Cleave anymore? Before you could just hit a monster with cleave and they'd rupture from dying, but now you have to actually kill monsters with cleave. Seems worthless in groups and only okay solounless you left click a ton.
Lol, barbarians.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
So remember how for two years we've all bitched about the game needing a way to compare weapons without taking the socketed gem into account? And your choices were unsocket the gem, or fill out some goddamn spreadsheet? Well now that it cost a half fucking million gold to unsocket the goddamn gem, it'd sure be nice if they'd fucking listen and give us a simple way to do it in game. That or, of course, get rid of the fucktarded cost of removing the gem.

I did some searching and I can't find any online tool that lets you import from armory to save you the step of updating all of your stats manually. Just some old broken ones that do nothing, or a bunch of dead links, or this useless piece of shithttp://d3.muri.se/comparison/So what are people using to compare weapons?
This. My biggest complaint right now. They made the whole toughness and damage stat just to avoid the reaper of spreadsheets expansion and they totally failed. I just got a wizardspike and have no idea what to reroll and if its even better than the thing I'm currently using. Pretty weak.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hah - running nearly the same build on my barb. T1 is a complete face roll. Next step is working on fire dmg. My hotas are in the 8 - 10m range atm.
Grasper - Community - Diablo III
It's a pretty rock solid build. I'm sure it is probably the "standard." One thing you may want to try out is swap out the War Cry rune with the one that adds 40% armor. It gave me better paper doll toughness then I removed Unforviging with Bloodthirst to make up for the healing. Which Bloodthirst heals me better anyways.

I was also mistaken because I was hammered last night but my HOTA now crits for 20M on bosses o.0

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is rupture rune really good on Cleave anymore? Before you could just hit a monster with cleave and they'd rupture from dying, but now you have to actually kill monsters with cleave. Seems worthless in groups and only okay solo unless you left click a ton.
It is either that or the cleave rune where you get +1 Fury per enemy hit. Rupture is still pretty good for clearing out tons of trash whites since HOTA's AOE is not very good. Alternative you can run Frenzy w/ Maniac but I find keeping Maniac at 5 stacks tedious so I don't like running it despite giving a nice 15% boost to HOTA damage.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This. My biggest complaint right now. They made the whole toughness and damage stat just to avoid the reaper of spreadsheets expansion and they totally failed. I just got a wizardspike and have no idea what to reroll and if its even better than the thing I'm currently using. Pretty weak.
Wizardspike is unfortunately pretty terrible. It won't let you reroll the useless resist-all and the damage range is super low.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The cost of the Sages set pieces really fucking gets under my skin. How you do require a 10m gem to craft it, that's fucking absurd for something that doesn't even have a single guaranteed stat, so you could get complete utter shit. That's a really significant amount of time farming gems and gold to craft a single piece and pray it isn't garbage.
Yeah, that is really fucking retarded, they need to up the drop rate on those legendary crafting pieces too. So I got an extremely rare legendary plan and now I need to farm another 10 hours for a component for it, which is boa, go fuck yourself.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
47882825.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Anybody know if you can do adventure mode to 60, get a friend to give you the act boss quests and only do those quests for free legendaries?
Story sucks but i still want my freebies on a different character

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
You can do it on a different character -- as far as I know, you just have to clear the game once per guaranteed legendary, but I'm not sure if just blitzing through the bosses only will work, I think you have to play through the whole thing -- but not 100% sure on that.

My DH is getting ridiculously powerful, was able to do some t2 farming last night -- a little slow for my tastes but still doable. I guess the whole spreadsheet thing doesn't bother me much -- but I'm not really a min maxer.

Vexxy - Community - Diablo III

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh i know, i was just curious if that blitzing idea works. I'm going to try it anyway, if not no big deal.. 60 legendaries won't be good for long anyway lol

I can do T1 on my crusader but i still die quite a bit in rifts if i get like 2-3 elite packs:Based - Community - Diablo IIIdamage seems off though on there.. should be 560k and 7.8m toughness.. I need to find a way to boost more toughness without losing dps so i can farm higher shit easy lol

This class still suffers tremendously with single target DPS and a lack of mobility, which is making me level a monk up on SC.. monks are too godlike with gear lol

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Vengence with Dark Heart eats through elite packs like crazy, surviving is the problem at that point. I'm probably going to work on getting some 2 socket pants and put some all res in it, and drop a flawless royal amethest in the helm.

ili_sl

shitlord
Anybody know if you can do adventure mode to 60, get a friend to give you the act boss quests and only do those quests for free legendaries?
Story sucks but i still want my freebies on a different character
I skipped all of the act five quests on one of my characters that I leveled from 60 to 70 through adventure mode. I still got a legendary from killing Malthael. Makes me think that maybe you can reset quests and have someone way-point you to act five for Malthael kill. I dunno.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I skipped all of the act five quests on one of my characters that I leveled from 60 to 70 through adventure mode. I still got a legendary from killing Malthael. Makes me think that maybe you can reset quests and have someone way-point you to act five for Malthael kill. I dunno.
Yeah thats kind of what i figured, i'll hit 60 and give it a whirl.. then grind 70 again in adventure and do that.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This does work but to reset the quests again you have to finish all the quests again.