Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Sweet jesus! Seeing the screenshots of all you folks with 500k+ dps and 10m+ toughness, and paragons in their hundreds... Makes me feel all small and inferior lol.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sweet jesus! Seeing the screenshots of all you folks with 500k+ dps and 10m+ toughness, and paragons in their hundreds... Makes me feel all small and inferior lol.
rrr_img_63814.jpg

'Inferior', yes
rolleyes.png

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What the hell is up with enchanting? I rerolled a pair of boots for movement speed and decided to replace it with vitality. I got three triple rolls of ALL vitality. They need to look at enchanting again. I already enchanted most of my gear and I blew my last 6 Deaths breathe on my boots. Now time to farm more mats.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If you have access to 2 accounts, set one in story mode, Act 5, Kill Malthael. Get the Checkpoint right before Malthael in Pandemonium Fortress Level 3 Story mode.

Join with your main character, teleport to town, exit the game. Logging back in will give you a portal directly next to Malthael. This will let you farm his drops easier.
Unless they nerfed it you only need one account, Kill Malthael, pick up loot quickly, tp to town and exit game. If Malthael death scene isn't completed you'll just restart right before him. I was 9/9, never messing it up, considering it had a good amount of leeway. My 9th time I got his mat as well so that was pretty lucky.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Still enjoying WD. I even got the legendary ring yesterday that turns your zombie dogs into one large zombie dog that has more HP and hits harder than all of the dogs combined. Can't link it because I'm at work.

DPS is still low (250k) with 4.5m toughness. I am just not getting any good drops at all, and my gambling is not netting anything good. It's a little disheartening to play for so long and literally find 0 upgrades (ring not-withstanding). If I don't find anything this week I'll probably level another class just for a change of pace.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Make use of the mystic for easy dps boosts. I held off on using her for a while since I had the mindset of "this gear isn't BIS so it's not worth rerolling". Once I decided to just sink the gold/materials into rerolling most of my gear, even if I would replace it, I took my dps from 510k to 930k, just with the mystic.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can try that, just most of my gear is rares with not many good stats. Although I did get a legendary 1H WD weapon I could try.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Rerolling legendaries sounds awesome, but if you're a casual like me who doesn't have much time to farm for legendaries/Forgotten Souls, it can be pretty disheartening. I got a decent legendary 1h w/o a socket, so I tried rerolling, but I only had 2 souls to play with. gg RNG.

Rerolling rares is much easier since it just takes a Death's Breath.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I farmed for the stupid legendary piece I need to craft a legendary bow plan I got for at least 6 hours this weekend and nothing. The worst part is, had I spent that time doing bounties/rifts I probably would have gotten a bigger dps/toughnesss boost than the bow will ever give me. I hit 70 Friday, upgraded most of my gear in an hour, and then didn't get a single upgrade for the rest of the weekend.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What the hell is up with enchanting? I rerolled a pair of boots for movement speed and decided to replace it with vitality. I got three triple rolls of ALL vitality. They need to look at enchanting again. I already enchanted most of my gear and I blew my last 6 Deaths breathe on my boots. Now time to farm more mats.
This happened to me last night when I was trying to reroll APoC +3 on my source to Arcane Orb damage...

The property I rerolled was Arcane Power on Crit + 3 and the two options I got were... Arcane Power on Crit +3. Just stupid.

Took me like 20 times to get Arcane Orb damage +13% and I just stopped because it was starting to cost 300k+ per reroll.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Rerolling legendaries sounds awesome, but if you're a casual like me who doesn't have much time to farm for legendaries/Forgotten Souls, it can be pretty disheartening. I got a decent legendary 1h w/o a socket, so I tried rerolling, but I only had 2 souls to play with. gg RNG.

Rerolling rares is much easier since it just takes a Death's Breath.
Rift bosses have a pretty high chance of dropping a Forgotten Soul and only take 15-20 minutes.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By pretty high it feels like a 90% chance on T1. It's actually rare that I don't get a Forgotten Soul from a Rift Guardian.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still haven't found an upgrade for my crusaders weapon, i've seen a few minor +DPS on paper.. but the affect that i get from it doesn't make up for it.Maximus - Game Guide - Diablo IIImy version is unfortunately a level 66 version with only 1933dps.

If it was a level 70 version with a socket I would probably spooge my pants, the demon that gets summoned is on a fire chain leash, which does absurd damage that i refuse to give up for a very minor DPS upgrade on paper lol
I got one of these on my crusader with a socket. What a game changer. That 1 mill/second fire chain damage is just fricking crazy. Of course, the demon sometimes likes hugs or some shit and insists on running around to stand right next to you, but it is still a pretty significant DPS boost.