Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've got like 7 active people on my friends list wanting into the clan, would be better to have people who want to play and group.

We need more people worked up about not having end game items to quit

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How are people finding multiple set items and sets? Is running split caches and constant 4 man rifts the only way to find loot? If so, I need to quit right now.
What else would you be doing?

I supposed you could reset quests and clear the game over and over.. but it's a bit tedious.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
How are people finding multiple set items and sets? Is running split caches and constant 4 man rifts the only way to find loot? If so, I need to quit right now.
I think so. Yesterday I ran 3 T2 Rifts and 2 T3 Rifts, got one Legendary and maybe 1-2 Forgotten souls.

Got in a 4 man speed T2 Rift Clear. We did 6 T2 Rifts in less than an hour and I had 7 Legos drop as well as 3 Lego plans and 4 Forgotten Souls.

I was like WTF, plus it's much better xp running in a group of 4.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I'm still enjoying this game despite its many flaws, but godamn fuck you Blizzard for charging 450,000 gold a pop to compare gems in a slotted item. That's totally retarded. How the fuck does that make the game better for anyone?

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I blew ~9 million gold of my 10 million in gem slotting last night. That shit is crazy.

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh, I understand the perks of a 4 man group but most of the time, I feel like I'm just running around without doing much killing. Also, if I need to be booted for any reason, feel free to do so. I certainly don't want to be a nuisance.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
For real I got my 3rd Gyrflacons from Kadala this morning lol, the second one I fraps'd me destroying to trollolol Forge.
I hate you for that. How many blood shards you had to burn in order to get that many and how often did flails show up in your bags? I been thinking about trying that for a Gryfalcon but the amount of weapons I may never see one from Kadala.

axeman_sl

shitlord
I fucking hate that you basically don't find gear for other mainstat class pairs. This means changing class is a complete reset button. I think they need to add something where an item's main stat, if rolled natively when the item dropped, can be rerolled irrespective of what has been enchanted on it. It wouldn't really unbalance things as it's not the stat that you normally enchant. One of the best things about playing vanilla self-found was the process of "I've now found enough cool gear for class x to make one." Instead, it's now a case of "I'd like to try class x, but swapping means throwing away weeks of farming" and then "if I ever want to go back to my old class, all that time spent on class x was wasted."

Tenks

I fucking hate that I basically don't find gear for other classes. This means changing class is a complete reset button. I think they need to add something where an item's main stat, if rolled natively when the item dropped, can be rerolled irrespective of what has been enchanted on it. It wouldn't really unbalance things as it's not the stat that you normally enchant. One of the best things about playing vanilla self-found was the process of "I've now found enough cool gear for x class to make one." Instead, it's now a case of "I'd like to try x class, but swapping means throwing away weeks of farming" and then "if I ever want to go back to my old class, all that time spent on class x was wasted."
You can rather efficiently farm for legendary/set items then craft them on your alt class. At least that is how I gear my alts up for at least T1.

Murked

You are also getting gear for the other main stat user essentially. I can reuse a lot of my WD gear for a Wiz if/when I make one so it's not an entire "reset".

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yep, they need to do away with main stats. It's a requirement for every gear slot meaning it's not a choice. Would solve the mitigation problem dex classes have in higher torment too. Assuming they didn't rebalance the main stat -> mitigation like idiots.

axeman_sl

shitlord
You are also getting gear for the other main stat user essentially. I can reuse a lot of my WD gear for a Wiz if/when I make one so it's not an entire "reset".
That's obviously not what I meant, but I edited the post for the sake of disadvantaged readers.

Tenks

That's obviously not what I meant, but I edited the post for the sake of disadvantaged readers.
I agree I wish you could just transfer the mainstat from one to another. Probably bind it to account and all that jazz and only let you do it once but doesn't eat your re-roll slot. Possibly consider only giving it a few hour window (similar to party trading) so you can't just hand-me-down all your stuff to other classes.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Oh, Jekangbord is required, definitely. Gyrfalcon...not so much. My wrath is fine with provoke and zealous shield glare. Since getting reaper wraps, I can drop glare. And if I get Burst of Wrath, I might drop provoke, not sure. The charged up rune is great for blessed shield and bowmen.

With Jekangbord, I think it easily outperforms all out spenders. There's just no matching the damage/wrath, damage/cast(unless it's a REALLY tight clump for FoH), and ease at spreading damage.
Fist of the Heavens is pretty comparable, but Jekangbord probably puts blessed shield ahead. I feel that Sweep Attack: Blazing Sweep would destroy blessed shield, if that rune wasn't bugged to hell, but a 6 ricochet Jekangbord might still keep it ahead, if combust wasn't bugged.

Blessed shield doesn't really outperform any of the other spenders, it just has really strong AOE, especially when combined with Jekangbord, and not even really from a damage perspective, simply from a "hit everything in existence" perspective. Honestly, it's strength isn't really even that needed, seeing as I rarely find myself surrounded by packs of that size. Even when I do, you're talking about shaving off a few seconds at the cost of performance against guardians/bosses/elites.

Gyrfalcon's is absolutely required, in my opinion. Freeing up having to use a builder is huge, not to mention that your "builder" now has the coefficient of a spender. It's a total game changer, because now you have a really strong AOE, while also being able to add/retain another big elite killer.

How is combust and jekangbord bugged?
It doesn't receive the additional ricochets from jekangbord. It stops at 3.

Honestly, if blazing sweep gets fixed, I could find a goddamn Maximus with a socket, a cindercoat, and a solid hellskull? I think I have a build that would outperform Gyrfalcon's/Jekangbord.

Monks are very very gear dependent for deeps. Get a decent thunderfury and watch things explode. OWE and STI are pretty much required, but you still have 2 slots to play with there, and build will determine utility.
This is why I shelved my monk. OWE and STI are pretty much forced on you, because dex is fucking terrible as a defensive stat, and Thunderfury is basically your only build option, unless you do a lot of grouping(EP fist), and even then you're mostly just the buff bitch. Have a thunderfury? Great! You'll do just fine! Don't have a Thunderfury? Well, I hope you enjoy killing slow as hell! Barbarians are in the same boat, but they at least avoid some of the toughness issues. The largest problem I had with my Barbarian, is that their passives mostly suck. They are usually reliant on being surrounded, or some other conditional.

Speaking of dex, they need to just get rid of dodge entirely. Rework the skills/runes as necessary. Isn't it still 10 STR = 1 armor? 10 int = 1 RA? Why not make it so every 20 dex = 1 armor, 1 RA?