Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nola

Trakanon Raider
My luck is pure shit when getting weapons. It's was like that in WoW and it's the same in D3. Crusaders are so fucking gear dependent for a good build that it's not even funny. I can't either do a condemn(blade of prophecy) or shield toss(gyrfalcon foote) build due to the lack of weapons. Starting to hate the class. But I got a pretty good 3 socket Cindercoat last night on my crusader. I get the feeling blizzard wants me to get my barb from 65 to 70 for a hota fire barb build.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For longterm farming, wouldn't the stun rune be better anyway? When playing around with CS and strongarm on my monk, I noticed that if a mob was already close to me, like approximately melee distance, CS didn't move them at all and I'm guessing they didn't receive the damage bonus. Either way, on higher torments, I'd rather have the stun if I'm going to leap into a bunch of mobs.

Male barb voice acting >>>>> female barb
I was trying really hard to figure out if mobs immune to knockback (like sledges) were taking the bonus damage or not. It almost looked like they were but I never cared enough to strip down some of the stuff that varies my damage so greatly. Any since I run lightning HOTA I'm stunning enough. Plus the 8 yard default radius of Leap is a joke. I can barely hit shit with it.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Dalcima

I've been pretty lucky in the last few nights on my Crusader after a cold streak of about 10 days. Haven't had any of the popular combo drops, except a Blade of Prophecy with garbage rolls. Still waiting for a Schaefer's Hammer, maybe an Andariel's with lightning too.

Despite all the lightning, the real hero of my build is Phalanx - Bowmen. I can pretty much just lay those fuckers down on a Judgement - Resolved pack on T1/2 and let them handle it. Thinking about pulling in Provoke - Charged and/or Falling Sword - Part the Clouds but not sure what I can afford to lose. Akarat's too good with Bowmen for bosses.

Got a great roll on a Stalgard's last night (ie. got the socket native) and switched to Slash to make use of the proc, which made me realize how terrible some of the Crusader coefficients still are. The Stalgard's axes do considerably more damage than my dinky Slash cone and they're not even lightning-based. Fun though, since I can whiff attacks from mid range and still proc axes.

My wizard is another story. Riding the struggle bus trying to pick up CHD and a Mirrorball or decent wand. Gambled my way into a Triumvirate, 3x Chantodo's, 3x Ball of Hate. Only one wasn't a bad roll / had arcane on crit at all.

If anybody wants to run split bounties / rifts in the evenings look me up. AMengsk#1547

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
So jelly!

And lol at "riding the struggle bus" haha
To be more clear about my definitions (I know it's important in this thread now), "riding the struggle bus" is the opposite of "melting".
If I don't kill the pack in one round of cooldowns, bad news.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fucked around with a Flying Dragon, Harrington's, and Monkey King 2 piece on my monk last night. Not as good as two good 1handers with melt procs, but not completely awful for low torment shit. Got up to 8.5million sheet dmg which in conjunction with SSS:FO meant a lot of fucking damage. If I had built holy SoJ/Neck/Bracer/Andy's with it I imagine you could do 1 billion damage in one SSS to a boss when the procs aligned.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Whilst trying to get a pair of Frostburns (5k shards and counting ~ Fuck you Kadala), a pair of Tasker and Theos came up. Does anybody know if the increased attack speed can be applied to Hydras?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Whilst trying to get a pair of Frostburns (5k shards and counting ~ Fuck you Kadala), a pair of Tasker and Theos came up. Does anybody know if the increased attack speed can be applied to Hydras?
It applies to COTA guys & to the stuff summoned from the crusader (fall from heaven?) ability.

Think its pretty safe to assume it works on all stuff players can summon.