Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

khorum

Murder Apologist
first treasure portal and a boon of the hoarder drops from greed...nice
(dropped on expert level)
I'm always amazed at how awesome and polished that realm is but then you compare it to how phoned-in the cesspools tileset is and it's like wtf.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm always amazed at how awesome and polished that realm is but then you compare it to how phoned-in the cesspools tileset is and it's like wtf.
Well cesspools was an after thought. It's not that it's phoned in, it's that it shouldn't have been released at all.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Finally got the final piece of Firebird's (and another soon after). Now have 6 pieces and using 5 with a RoRG until I find a SoJ or something. Went from barely clearing T4 to steamrolling T6. Fun times.

Not really sure what to gamble for now, though. I have two Unity's but I don't have the relic to keep the follower invulnerable; is that required? I also just got my first Gift but no good weapons to use it on.

Brikker - Community - Diablo III

My weap sucks right now, but it has the fire damage...

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some high end wizards are going Bane of the Trapped now (damage increase when enemies are under crowd control) by using the templar with Thunderfury, Freeze of Deflection, Ess of Johan, Justice Lantern and maxing block %. Completely irrelevant if all of that gear has int instead of str since follower damage is nothing compared to the damage boost. I regret nuking all those lanterns now.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Some high end wizards are going Bane of the Trapped now (damage increase when enemies are under crowd control) by using the templar with Thunderfury, Freeze of Deflection, Ess of Johan, Justice Lantern and maxing block %. Completely irrelevant if all of that gear has int instead of str since follower damage is nothing compared to the damage boost. I regret nuking all those lanterns now.
At least JL's aren't rare.

Like Unity rings.

Fucking.

Unity.

Rings.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man, I wish I had started my ladder character right away. How big was this supposed item buff that I obviously missed? Took me a couple of hours to hit 70 on my seasonal crusader and now I'm farming, yet it's pretty tedious to play a crusader without some way of regulating your spirit (I miss reaper's wraps so much, guess I should get one of those) For some reason all my loot drops are freaking bracers though, so I wonder if I'll ever get a full akkhan like everyone else seems to get after playing 20 minutes. I gambled a jekangboard though, so I just wish I could get a fate of the fell so I could realistically do t3 or something

khorum

Murder Apologist
Finally got the final piece of Firebird's (and another soon after). Now have 6 pieces and using 5 with a RoRG until I find a SoJ or something. Went from barely clearing T4 to steamrolling T6. Fun times.

Not really sure what to gamble for now, though. I have two Unity's but I don't have the relic to keep the follower invulnerable; is that required? I also just got my first Gift but no good weapons to use it on.

Brikker - Community - Diablo III

My weap sucks right now, but it has the fire damage...
If you've got an awesome offhand (or if you roll a good firebirds offhand with high %fire on it) you can craft a devastator. The devastator+firebirds focus is actually a great deal because devastators are SLOW maces and can roll excellent base damage. Plus if you have tons of souls and mats lying around there's and very high probability that you'll roll a devastator that comes out ahead vs that maximus.

The real bonus is pairing it with a firebirds eye tho... the eye is a further +15% fire damage along with the devastator (or sankis)_AND_ it opens up a slot... so you can have fb6+cindercoat+magefists or you can do fb6+cinder+andy's helm. The eye is key in rocking a good hydra build too (strykers+eye then TnT+fb6).

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got two mid level Maximus and a Winter's Flurry today. Still no gift, potion, unity, SoJ, furnace or sun keeper
I feel slightly less bad about only finding 2 gifts and I actually had something worth putting them in. Still would like another one for my decently high, but not gg kridershot.

What's a good skill set for 5M DH? I just started the character, so no fancy weapons or +2S quiver yet. Just need Marauder boots for set.

Demon Hunter - Game Guide - Diablo III
Ummm...guessing you don't need this anymore, and we just talked about it, but 1)whichever hatred generator you prefer - entangling shot:justice is served for hatred, evasive fire - hardened for added survivability, bola for dps (lol generator dps). 2)Cluster Arrow - lfb for fire maelstrom if you've started going cold. 3)Sentry. 4)Animal Companion - Wolf 5)Mark for Death - Contagion 6)Whichever escape/survive skill you prefer vault/smokescreen/shadow power. Passives Cull, Steady Aim, Blood Vengeance, your pick ballistics/ambush/tactical advantage. Don't be afraid to use sentry even without 6m, it is still your most cost efficient hatred spender and its free dps while you're running around repositioning.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm having issues having fun now with my Barb. Seems like once I get to around GRift25 I just get insta gibbed all day erryday. It isn't exactly exciting. Half the time it feels like if I get easy attributes on the elite I just roll it over no problem but if it has a combination of lightning, poison, waller or anything inbetween there is a high chance I'll just get gibbed trying to do my 3 leapquakes and GTFO strategy. Not sure how to fix it really. Sometimes I'll even get gibbed when I have IP popped and my Templar still alive with 2xUnity.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I'm having issues having fun now with my Barb. Seems like once I get to around GRift25 I just get insta gibbed all day erryday. It isn't exactly exciting. Half the time it feels like if I get easy attributes on the elite I just roll it over no problem but if it has a combination of lightning, poison, waller or anything inbetween there is a high chance I'll just get gibbed trying to do my 3 leapquakes and GTFO strategy. Not sure how to fix it really. Sometimes I'll even get gibbed when I have IP popped and my Templar still alive with 2xUnity.
I run into the same thing on my WD at about rift 25. Still have a MoJ/Tall man's finger/SMK and just get gibbed from specific attributes or mob types (the meteor casting Morlu for example when they're in squads of 10) had an entire room blanketted with them so there was no escape. The other mob type, even normal I cant stand as WD are the terror demons. They ignore pets/followers and just hunt my ass down.

I'm not really sure what I can do to increase survive-ability. I either focus on resist all, and still get hit like a truck from spells AND melee. Or armor and get gibbed by not dodging a spell perfectly. And lastly, reflects damage gets stupid at around GR25. I get an aoe off on a pack and half my health or more dissappears.

I guess losing 4 piece Zura and getting some unities + invuln templar would be the only solution. Just don't see either of those dropping.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah my problem could be I only know how to gear for DPS but I have no clue how to gear for a combination of DPS and survivability which seems to be required for higher GRifts. Dunno may need to rethink some of my stuff. I have the DPS to clear the rifts in time but if I get a few bad elites where I basically have to zerg them I can fail the rift.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Is there a preferred weapon for that crusader stampede build? I found a +30% phyiscal heart slaughter last night which seems like it might be a good fit. Was wondering if I should use my Ramaschlamadingdong Gift on it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Is there a preferred weapon for that crusader stampede build? I found a +30% phyiscal heart slaughter last night which seems like it might be a good fit. Was wondering if I should use my Ramaschlamadingdong Gift on it.
You can make it work with a Heart slaughter but Furnace is what you want with that build. I would save Rams gift for a Furnace drop.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There must be a reason why I've yet to be in a group with a Barbarian. Do they just suck now or are they all in T6's?

Like seriously done over 50 Rift runs and have not seen one Barb.