Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I believe there's a half second cooldown on mantra and sweeping winds. In fact, I think anything without a cooldown and not tied to animation has a half second cooldown. You definitely can't spam Condemn that fast with the new shield.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
And was...? Are we to assume she was 2% before? Wonder if there's a compilation of gambling drops since 2.1.
Here is his post

For clarity since my phrasing is losing people. Blood shard costs are 5x higher, to keep the same reward per shard I raised drop rates by 5x as well. Then after that I further raised the legendary chance by another 33%. The chance to get a legendary from Kadala is now 10%. Since the system is random players will inevitably go on streaks but over the course of time all players move towards the average and that average is now 33% more items than before.

On the crafting mat side, the material drops are random so its possible for players to find white, blue, or yellow mats in varying quantities. If you see 1 Veiled Crystal on a kill that doesn't mean every kill drops 1.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hm I have a hard time believing the payout was 2% but I guess I'm just remembering streaks where I got like 3 per inventory page and forgetting all the times I bought pages full of inventory with nothing

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So he multiplied the chance by 5 (and increased the cost in shards by 5x as well) and then increased that number by a third... and we're at 10%? So it used to be 0.66% chance to get a legendary at the previous shard cost?

Math makes my head hurt.

edit: word problems make my head hurt.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
According to Travis Day on the D3 forums, Kadala is now a 10% chance of legendary
In other words, it's still a shitty time sink with very poor return probability. 25% would make far more sense given the higher cost and since there's no increased chance based on number of rolls.

Needless

Toe Sucker
brutal lol, maybe my cock smoking WD will finally get a Jerams now!

Wait no, that just means its 8.5% more chance to get more helltooth helmets!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Uh... toxin gem just became bis.
Meh, its not like the dot stacks. Even beforehand as a dh it wasn't hard to cast 1 multishot and poison the screen. The change might be enough to perma keep it in 3rd gem slot though since bane of the powerful loses power in high end grifts.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Found the Invuln templar relic so finally can use my 2x Unity. Survivability is crazy better.

I'm currently using Elite dmg gem, Toxin gem, and was going to start leveling a third soon. What's the bis 3rd gem for a FB Wiz? I saw someone mention Bane of the Trapped and use a templar with Tfury, that freeze shield, justice lantern, and...? I have those 3 items already. Would that setup really be better than the +dmg at range? FB build definitely has me cast and run all over.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Templar wiz that run Zei, Toxin, and Trapped still fight at range. The templar is basically there to slow, freeze, stun, w/e to make enemies be under control-impairing effect so you get the damage boost which is multiplicative while the Bane of the Powerful buff and elite passive are additive to your sheet dps.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Meh, its not like the dot stacks. Even beforehand as a dh it wasn't hard to cast 1 multishot and poison the screen. The change might be enough to perma keep it in 3rd gem slot though since bane of the powerful loses power in high end grifts.
Yeah just played around with it for a while... it's really not a huge boost for DH since the primary isn't getting huge ticks anyway, but its probably 2nd best gem in groups since the debuff is group-wide.

On WD it's another story since you'd slot bad medicine for the tank buff and the toxin gem's dot qualifies as your dot.

Templar wiz that run Zei, Toxin, and Trapped still fight at range. The templar is basically there to slow, freeze, stun, w/e to make enemies be under control-impairing effect so you get the damage boost which is multiplicative while the Bane of the Powerful buff and elite passive are additive to your sheet dps.
On a side note, once you've got the invul focus for your follower bear in mind that CDR items become the best for your templar (considering survival is moot and his dps never becomes passable). You can stack 30% total (10% on weapon, 6 on rings, 8 on neck) and his heals go from 30s to 21s, his charge/heal thing (which is much more useful than resource regen on higher grifts since it heals for 200k hp) is similarly buffed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
gambled 2h weapon on my season crusader... legendary! with a socket. It's a faithful memory, but w/e it's better than what I had.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Critique my DH, I need TnT and lacunis, and I know most of my M6 pieces suck.

Msix - Community - Diablo III
You're gonna want +sentry on the rucksack. The TNT should be your priority tho. Also I've been playing with the toxin gem all night (and Ill keep playing with it for now) but it's definitely not better than powerful or zeis or enforcer... as a 3rd maybe but since you only have two id slot in enforcer.