Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
apparently i am the master at getting shitty set pieces and harrington belts (2 harrington belts and 3 undaunting rings in a row) still only 1 piece of Akkhans from Kadala and 2 piece Rolands from drops after 71 paragon levels.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
How easy/quick could it possibly need to be? T6 is nothing if you are doing grifts 35+. I guess it depends on how many shard t3/4 give, but if you're talking 20% less time for 20% less shards obviously that is out of the question and even if it was something like 40% less time for 20% less shards, ok you get slightly more shards/hour, but you're losing out on way more legendaries during the clears.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What happened to smart loot ever looking at the skills on your bar and trying to give you items with those skills on it? Or giving you an upgrade that appears to be what your weakest item is once in a while? Wasn't that originally planned?

Also.. something needs to be done with bumping up chance for ultra rares on say... let's go crazy.. greater rift 38+.

I got a PM from a pal who finally got his Calamity to drop, got the worst roll ever and quit after grinding one forever. Shouldn't he have a chance in 1000 hours to get at least 3 to pick from? Instead of probably never 1? I've still never got one :p. I'm just saying a 5% instead of .08% chance on some of these things in the highest levels of content would be nice.

I've gotten other ultra rare legendaries too, but I can't trade my duplicates of those anymore to get other things I don't have.

Needless

Toe Sucker
This this this. I was watching Modz and he was like "oh wtf blizzard you said it was going to be easier to get sockets on rings/amulets!".
Modz is literally the embodiment of Ebola.

GoodIdeaGaming on the otherhand, a true gigger. The king of D3 streaming~ A saint if you will

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What happened to smart loot ever looking at the skills on your bar and trying to give you items with those skills on it? Or giving you an upgrade that appears to be what your weakest item is once in a while? Wasn't that originally planned?
Literally the first time I've heard of either of those ideas.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Hit 100% on hardcore achieves at p135, so unless I want to go for T6 Malth or Soul of Evil all that stuff will idle. Got up to #115 on seasonal achievement points though.
If I see you on, a group I run with does T6 ubers (hcs) occasionally. When I feel up to it I'll hit you up for duoing or w/e T6 Mael.

Only Streamer for D3 ill watch is Alkaizer , the others are way too fucking annoying to stomach especially that Good Idea Gaming dude , fuck i want jam something into my ear even just thinking im hearing his voice.

Not sure if it was mentioned here but there was another streamer for D3 , KingKongor that was on his stream unknowingly that he had his cam on eating his own boogers hehe. Funny shit. The response he gave was priceless shit too to the eating of said boogers.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

Also.. something needs to be done with bumping up chance for ultra rares on say... let's go crazy.. greater rift 38+.

I got a PM from a pal who finally got his Calamity to drop, got the worst roll ever and quit after grinding one forever. Shouldn't he have a chance in 1000 hours to get at least 3 to pick from? Instead of probably never 1? I've still never got one :p. I'm just saying a 5% instead of .08% chance on some of these things in the highest levels of content would be nice.

I've gotten other ultra rare legendaries too, but I can't trade my duplicates of those anymore to get other things I don't have.
Someone posted a really good idea the other day on the official forums, something like for every legendary item you loot you increase the chance of getting one of those 1% items. Just to round off, basically there are 3 tiers of legendary, say common has a 15% drop rate, uncommon is 5% drop rate, and those rare items are 1% drop rate. Every common/uncommon legendary item you loot would increase the rare item drop rate, say 1%, until you got a rare item and it reset.

And yeah, I think the really rare items are a little too rare considering there is no trading. For example, in seasons I still have 0 t&t, but I got two gg Etrayus, two witching hours, 4 unitys. Since ros I've gotten 6 unities and 0 soj's. If I could trade that really rare shit for the one piece I'm looking for I'd be set, but instead I have to just keep farming just hoping I'll get one when it could take literally thousands of hours to have one drop or gambled. I've gotten 1 calamity since launch (actually it is in this season) and same thing, it rolled laughably bad. You should be excited when you loot an extremely rare item, but instead I was just pissed because it sucked and I know I'll probably never see another one again, so I can totally understand why your friend would walk away after that.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
May not seem worth it for you, but you had two people tell you that the gap is where they die most. How is not wanting to die OCD? If you got the ability to work around it, go for it. Take a look at the crusader in my signature. Under a 100 hours played and I've achieved very nearly 55.55555% CDR. Don't trick yourself into thinking some gearset is out of your reach.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get 100% uptime but I know the RNG gods are fickle bitches. I've been trying for a while to get Firebirds completed and for some reason now I just get Rolands or Firebirds Gloves. I'm glad it seems it isn't as much of a pain as it seemed.

My playtime is fairly limited, though.

Rondel - Community - Diablo III

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So what's the basic Demon Hunter M6 spec? I've got 5pc (with RoRG) and a Rucksack, but not much else for notable gear.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure thats what it is Brikker but with different combos of weapons and quivers. Ive been checking out the leaderboards to see what the people doing the higher GRifts are wearing to get an idea.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Copy that, thanks guys.

On a funny note: I PL'd my monk to 70 not long ago but haven't touched it for playing. Just throwing spare dex gear I grab onto him. Just now I randomly hopped on him to clear the Stash and teleported to Normal Fields of Misery. Killed an elite pack right next to the waypoint and a decent Flying Dragon dropped. lol.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
So what items should I be trying to get for CDR on my monk? I feel like I can't compromise anything to be able to stack it high enough. I'm using lvl 25 gogok gem and that's about it.