Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Just about getting every character to 40, one of each. Loving the WD a lot more than I thought I would. This game gets super stale pretty quick though, honestly a very tiny game. Looks like the new stuff Reaper of Souls added is a huge addition to content and other things. I really want to play Crusader more than anything but I still can't sac the $40.00 to pick it up, hoping the price drops soon.

Is there a lot of PvP online? I've yet to check it out, but I don't know if it functions the same way as D2 does or anything, all I know about is the arena is the Tristram area.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You don't want pvp in this game. You'll end up with some half-assed shit like tavern brawls. Check back next week for your free legendary!

Seriously, though, with the hilarity of how much they're pumping dps(which is good for pve), I don't want them diverting resources at failing to create a balanced pvp experience.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Waiiiit, what? Are you kidding me? So everyone's just playing 5 acts of PvE endlessly? I feel like I am missing something about the end game.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Just about getting every character to 40, one of each. Loving the WD a lot more than I thought I would. This game gets super stale pretty quick though, honestly a very tiny game. Looks like the new stuff Reaper of Souls added is a huge addition to content and other things. I really want to play Crusader more than anything but I still can't sac the $40.00 to pick it up, hoping the price drops soon.

Is there a lot of PvP online? I've yet to check it out, but I don't know if it functions the same way as D2 does or anything, all I know about is the arena is the Tristram area.
Best buy near me are selling it for $20, idk if its a whole chain thing though

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Waiiiit, what? Are you kidding me? So everyone's just playing 5 acts of PvE endlessly? I feel like I am missing something about the end game.
You are: Rifts.

And the base price of the expansion will probably not drop for years, but you can pretty easily find it for $20 or less around the net or in stores.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Well I got into PTR and played my WD (was too afraid to get into another long ass queue to try another class). Got the cube and managed to melt some legendaries for their effects.

Shit's awesome.

I melted an SMK, RoRG and Carnevil and ran dagger darts+focus/restraint it was about as orgiastic as you can imagine.... soooo many potential builds too. I meant to play around with the new spider set but I was too tired.

Sure enough the queues are back up to 10 hours now fuuuck.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last time I logged in I cleared out all my tabs from seasons etc to make some space for new legos. Feels bad man. Changes look great though and will def get me back building new Monk things.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The player profile (skills, equipment and cube choices) is snapshotted when they get a leaderboard entry - you can right click to check it.
Haha, good. People that logout in shit gear/build always annoyed me.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Ive been playing on PTR quite a bit the last couple days. Mostly on my WD but also on my wiz and monk. The cube stuff is rad if only because it opens up the ring slots from perma-rorrg. Extracting the legendary powers really opens up a ton of new builds but I kinda wish theyd let you use them across more weapon types tho. I actually ended up not using the furnace mod very much.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
What do you mean across weapon types? Say you you want to use the Furnace mod, do you have to be wielding a 2H mace to apply it?

khorum

Murder Apologist
Nah u can use the furnace mod on everything. The class specific weapon types are exclusive tho... So no flying dragon with my wd darts build.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As it should be. At a decent attack speed, FD uptime is about 50%.

Have the queues gone down? I've given up getting onto the PTR.

khorum

Murder Apologist
As it should be. At a decent attack speed, FD uptime is about 50%.

Have the queues gone down? I've given up getting onto the PTR.
Well the timer will say 8hrs but it's actually closer to 45mins most times. What most ppl do is get into the the chat communities and look for a slot in an existing game (bounties/rifts/etc) and get in that way.