Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
To be fair he's been proven to be a retard time and time again.

POE looks like a mix of diablo 1 and diablo 2 to me.. graphics look really unappealing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
How many people here are actively playing this? Might pick this back up on Friday night. @Mard if you dont mind I'll 100% take you up on that offer, my original account is shows banned when I tried logging in so will most likely have to reroll. I did countless autoit scripting so the ban will most likely stick.

Are WD's still viable? Something like my banned WD's Luxury#1795.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm playing it again now. I ditched my DH and have been levelling my Barb (51), also planning on levelling some from level 1.

I'll post my username later if you're just looking for someone to play with who isn't geared out the ass.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
For sure, ive got to make a new account tomorrow but I'll most likely be running a WD main with a WW barb alt like my OG account.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I keep wanting to play, but I really just want to play multiplayer

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate just jumping into people's games at random but that's what Braen used to do to me so I guess it's socially acceptable!

of course I could try talking to the person, but what's the fun in that?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll add you dudes, I think my username is Noodleface or something, maybe #1402. I don't get too play all that often, but I'll be on occasionally!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
add me: Aogo#1512

Have a 60 WD I'm going to start trying to farm with (paragon 0!) and probably will attempt to level a barb or monk.