Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I managed to get to rank 300 at GR57 solo crusader, an hour later I did GR58 and dropped to rank 450. Seasons seem pretty popular.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I had to do a couple of T4 rifts before I got a key, it's 50% at T1 and going up a bit every torment after that, but well RNG gonna RNG.

And yeah Crusader's pretty nice, at least Invoker is. Rest is kinda meh, Akkhan is better than before though I kinda liked it with blessed shield build. But Thorns is just a lot better and much easier to gear for in general. I especially loved the bombardment belt with the thorns rune, shit would just kill elites randomly before they got to me.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I played crusader last season with that belt. Loved it and now I'm happy to see some symmetry with it.

This rng shit does not bode well for me.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Enjoying Invoker build so far; I always play Crusader but I am glad to be back to a tankier, stand your ground build, instead of last season where most chars were just tanky enough to kite.

I haven't gotten a blood brother, akarat shield, traveler/compass or convention yet, (which isn't surprising considering its been live for all of two seconds) but the coolest part about a thorns build is there are already so many thorns items that you can make a crushing build until you min/max.

Right now I'm running a haste/on hit type build with spiker shield - obsidian ring cubed, gogok, wearing rorg to utilize sanguinary and wielding hack. Only ability different from the normal invoker build is I'm using provoke instead of law to do double dmg with thorns.

Farmed a bunch of keystones and ran up to 45 with no trouble; 45 got a bit more painful and I died twice, but i still beat the rift by more than half.

Although super fucking wield feeling to not give a shit about weapon dmg.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Probably better off getting your gear setup so you can split 7 rather than 1. Although you can do like one run of 1 to get enough to cube 1 item for each slot and then go back to farming.

I've only done 2 bounty runs so far, and I've only cubed like 4items. I'm so fucking glad they're not bringing back the season journey achievement of cubing all the things.

I guess it helps that as a DH, there's only one weapon to cube(Dawn) and mostly only one ring(CoE). Only armor have a few variations, although most builds do fine with just Visage/Aquila.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
CoE doesn't snapshot, right? So if I want the full boost to my thorns I have to hit Iron Skin the moment CoE switches to phys?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
OK I can steam roll up through t6, t7 is fine but I actually have to pay attention.

Need to farm 3 more acts for cube. Meh.
Need a heart of iron
Need a belt of the trove.
Need good gems.

Then it's t10

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Crusader this season is super fun. I've already rolled through GR56 solo. It's amazing how last season they were crappie and this season they are so awesome.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks to whoever gave me a boost to 70, saved me hours!

I can do T6 now, how are the Cache Legendary Bracers for Thorns spec Crusader? I really need that Bombardment Belt I think, so all Shards into that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Invokers set uses the bracers slot.

Misread your question. Sanguine bracers are OK, but it not worth a rorg nor cube slot.

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Does anyone know how Soul Harvest works with CoE ? I think Soul Harvest gets the effect of every rune with the the jade set and those runes are fire, poison, cold and phys. Does that mean, that i always get the dmg buff from CoE , no matter when i harvest?