Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I'm still trying to sort out what build I'd like to end with for my Monk. So many cool options

My current setup just melts T6 and I can roll through 30 Grifts. I have Inna's Chest and Pants, would love a belt. Also need an SWK amulet, then I can use my Leoric's Crown. Overall, I'm really digging the Monk.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C.../hero/57709360

Hit me up if you want T6 Rift runs, Crone, although they are pretty easy to get and most groups are decent.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Whirly barb is definitely back, I just can't decide which setup is better. Assumption: perma WoTB is too good not to take, especially now that Insanity is multiplicative(no idea if this is intentional). Perma WoTB can be achieve easily through 6 piece IK or not so easily through Zodiac.

I almost want to disqualify 6 piece IK because that weapon sucks. Way too much competition in those slots and slow weapons aren't that great for abusing the new Skull Grasp, which I'm also assuming is one of the rings if it isn't nerfed.

5 piece + rorg might work, but assuming you don't use the weapon, that still locks you out of a T&T and/or PoC. RoRG does let you fully utilize Aughild's though.

4 piece + Zodiac as long as you're doing content where the mobs don't die too quick. Gotta let your pets hit some mobs to sustain your WW. They put out some serious damage, so it might be better to skip some stuff and let them kill it while you WW some mobs 20 yard away. I like this setup because it lets me use a T&T for T6 farming or a PoC for grifts.

I'm wondering if they know how good Broken Promises is and they're going to keep the god awful primary affixes on purpose. IAS, CC%, CDR, and RCR...ugh.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm still trying to sort out what build I'd like to end with for my Monk. So many cool options

My current setup just melts T6 and I can roll through 30 Grifts. I have Inna's Chest and Pants, would love a belt. Also need an SWK amulet, then I can use my Leoric's Crown. Overall, I'm really digging the Monk.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/C.../hero/57709360

Hit me up if you want T6 Rift runs, Crone, although they are pretty easy to get and most groups are decent.
Sent friends request. I'm all the way back down to expert to even run a Rift, my shit is so bad. haha... guess this is what I get for getting power leveled!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Sent friends request. I'm all the way back down to expert to even run a Rift, my shit is so bad. haha... guess this is what I get for getting power leveled!
Don't bother with expert, just run on normal until you get a bunch of semi decent rares+70weapon, then go T1 rift even if it's shit speed to get a keystone of trial, TP out of the trial right away so you get a Grift key lvl 1, then do that(it's like normal difficulty so very easy), and wait until 4:30 or less to finish(go do a bounty or whatever, if you want to keep the TP, use the map to teleport back to town once you've done the bounty and your TP goes back to the grfit this way), so you get a grift key 2. Everytime you do this, you get a legendary gem and even with garbage gear you can do like up to 10-12 easily, at which point you should have a decent bunch of legendary gems.

Put them in random garbage socket rings/amulet(literally, I was using lvl 50 rare rings for that), you want the damage ones like miranae and thunder, you don't want the good scaling gems yet cause your gear sucks but those help a lot I found at low gear level. With those you should be able to clear T1 at good speed, then just farm T1 rifts to gear up and replace the legendary gems by good ones.

Really doesn't take very long to do that shit, you shouldn't be farming preT1 for more than a couple of hours if that. If you find a legendary 2H weapon with even half decent rolls you can probably jump straight into T1.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
So I decided to level up a gem of ease to see how well it worked. The very first mob I killed gave me lvl 6. The second one gave me level 8...

rrr_img_91532.png

Gecko_sl

shitlord
So I decided to level up a gem of ease to see how well it worked. The very first mob I killed gave me lvl 6. The second one gave me level 8...

rrr_img_91532.png
Man, I have one of those but wrongly assumed it was a neck/ring gem haha. That's awesome. I'll have to level one of those guys for sure.

Crone

Way easier to leech exp/gear on public T1 games. That's been pretty good to me so far. Got my first Trial stone, so I'll start doing the Grifts later. Moving on up in the world!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Most classes already have RoRG when they can do T6, so unless you piggyback on somebody, it's not very helpful.
Not necessarily, you can like be able to do T3 or T4 efficiently but T6 is a drag/hard, and it'd still be worth farming bounties on T6 since a lot of them don't actually require you to kill a lot of stuff and you end up skipping a lot of mobs. It might take like twice as long to complete the bounties(probably less), but would still be worth it since guaranteed drops is much better than taking RNG on a chance to take another RNG to get the item you want. Might not be, kinda depends, though for the most part you probably don't need to farm for a RoRG until you have 3 pieces of your main set anyway, which might not happen until you're T6 ready if your luck sucks.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Did like 40 bounty runs before I saw one. Got Int one with my monk and the rest of the stats was garbage too
frown.png
RoRG can get a lot of use even before you complete your OP set of choice, Blackthorne's and all the crafted stuff is accessible quite early.

skylan_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty sure everyone has this game by now, but if you're like me and just got a ps4 (finally), best buy has the ultimate evil edition on sale for $30 store pickup (add ~$4 for shipping). I live in the woods basically so I don't have a best buy near me, Walmart will price match this, though it did take me a good 30 minutes and 4 employees to get it done.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/diablo-i...&skuId=6612009

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I've probably had like 25+ rorg this season and not seen one with crit or crit damage.
I've settled on getting one with a socket. I just end up re-rolling one of the garbage stats to CHD so I end up with a rorg with attack speed, CHD and a socket.

As a DH, I end up with 50%+ crit on my DH from paragon points and gear alone. I'm not sweating the loss of 6% Crit on a Rorg.

Check out my profile:

Kasia - Community - Diablo III

Vorph

Getting one with a socket instead of a stat is usually the best outcome, short of winning the lottery and having it come with 50% CHD right off. The socket allows you to do whatever you want with it, since CHD is inferior to CDR, RCR, or CC for some of the top builds.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
So I spent some time on the PTR last night doing a little bit of testing on Monk generator builds. Turns out that duel wielding rimeheart (2700 dps) + ancient 1hander (2900 dps) is decent but not nearly as good an ancient FD. I was using SWK hands, SWK chest, SWK neck, Raiment shoulders, Raiment boots, Depth Diggers, Witching Hour, +20% cold Andariels, the new monk bracer that reduces damage after every generator use with +20% cold, and a 4,100 dps ancient flying dragon, (unityx2 and rorg rings) alongwith this skill setup.

I found that crippling wave + cold rune worked best because the freeze proc prevents huge amounts of damage and keeps targets inside of inner sanctuary, and your third hit has a larger radius. Having the 360 degree attack radius on third hit more than makes up for the lower base damage than fist of thunder or 100fists and I was able to clear stuff much more efficiently. I was clearing level 35-37 grifts with 4-5 minutes to spare so the damage is there. I spent most of the time tinkering with utility/defense skills. Since I was using Andy's, cyclone strike would often pull fire-chains groups on top of me which would often insta-gib me, but outside of that, the only other problems were CC and/or FPS lag. The new bracers are strong as hell so if I got knocked back or frozen, my tankiness plummeted and I needed to DS or Ephiphany to gtfo of danger. I almost think that Time of Need might be better than Inner Sanctuary. If I get some time tonight I plan on trying 2 piece Raiment and 3 piece Inna's to see how it does. Regardless, depth diggers + 2 piece Raiment + new bracers is a legit build imo.