Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You're probably thinking of Acid Rain. Or Locusts. Neither of which scale that well.
Higher MP levels is the best place to use locust, IMO. Mixed with Bad Medicine, it helps survivability a lot and does a shitload of damage for the mana it uses. Sadly, acid rain does kind of suck at higher MP levels though.. My current build is what I've been using to farm MP10 and I rarely die using it while still being able to kill shit reasonably fast. The double armor horrify skill is pretty nice.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Locust's 8s duration is what kills its scaling. Granted, I don't think Locust should ever be used a main kill skill. I like it with the Pestilence rune for corralling lots of monsters.

How do you deal with mana problems on MP10?

Xith

Locust's 8s duration is what kills its scaling. Granted, I don't think Locust should ever be used a main kill skill. I like it with the Pestilence rune for corralling lots of monsters.

How do you deal with mana problems on MP10?
Yah, 8 seconds isn't great, but using Pestilence, I can have unlimited mobs at once doing 20% less damage and taking damage at the same time. Plus it's pretty easy to tell when it wears off.

As for mana, I use a higher damage, lower speed weapon. I switch to full set of Zuni's also, for the extra 20 mana regen. I only really notice it on elites and it's not bad even then. I should probably switch Grave out for something else though. I'm not killing things fast enough for it to be worth it.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Lel, bought the cheapest amount of gold from the RMAH to finish off my gear but apparently it is having serious issues and having delays up to 10 days. I made a ticket saying I wanted a refund or I'd dispute the charges with my CC company. They advised against it because they would just BAN my account and then if I did pay them the money I "owe" them I would never be able to use the RMAH again, ever. Not that the last part matters, but that sounds like I could take them to court for something like banning me because of their false advertising, aka, buying a product and not receiving in a timely manner.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lel, bought the cheapest amount of gold from the RMAH to finish off my gear but apparently it is having serious issues and having delays up to 10 days. I made a ticket saying I wanted a refund or I'd dispute the charges with my CC company. They advised against it because they would just BAN my account and then if I did pay them the money I "owe" them I would never be able to use the RMAH again, ever. Not that the last part matters, but that sounds like I could take them to court for something like banning me because of their false advertising, aka, buying a product and not receiving in a timely manner.
So you bought virtual currency, they come back with "LOL gonna take 10 days to deliver it", and when you told them you wanted a refund because it is taking 10 FUCKING DAYS to deliver a virtual item, they threatened to ban you?

I buy physical items from Amazon regularly, they arrive in 2 days and on the rare occasion something gets lost, they apologize and re-send it overnight. But Blizzard needs 10 days to resolve a virtual item transaction. THAT MAKES SENSE.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Exactly. Greed. I will not end up cancelling the charges because I paid 60 bucks to play Diablo III, but I told them I would contact the BBB at the very least. Not that it matters to the powerhouse that is Blizzard but its pathetic on their end.

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
For you guys asking about most popular builds, check out this link. It crawls the armory and looks at everyone's builds, then shows the top 5 builds for each class (and the common variants for each). It also breaks them out farther by most popular for Softcore Paragon 0-49, Softcore Paragon 50-100, and Hardcore. It really shows how some classes have rather OP cookie cutter builds and other classes don't. Top Barbarian build for 0-49 is used by 12% of barbs, but top Demon Hunter build for 0-49 is only used by 2% of DHs.

http://diablo.somepage.com/popular/

They also have pages for the most popular items in each slot, for each class:

http://diablo.somepage.com/popular/items

87% of DHs 50-100 use Manticores.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Any specific quest I need to be on in act IV to get my nightmarish staff of the herding? The plans that are suppose to be on that Quartermaster guy are not there.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any specific quest I need to be on in act IV to get my nightmarish staff of the herding? The plans that are suppose to be on that Quartermaster guy are not there.
Yes, nearly positive you have to set it to the final (kill Diablo) quest for the staff to be there.

Xith

For you guys asking about most popular builds, check out this link.
I can't believe witchdoctor skills soul harvest and spirit walk aren't 100%. I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't want them. Xith#1753 if anyone wants to group.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Seems CoB has almost completely replaced zombie bears. Maybe I'm just bad(I am), but I found CoB's limitations did not make up for its dps.