Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are the entirely random levely they talked about last year still in?
It is the morning and so I am just having my coffee. I am sure I do not understand the question that you are asking. I have looked at it a few times and even with some caffeine I am not getting it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It is the morning and so I am just having my coffee. I am sure I do not understand the question that you are asking. I have looked at it a few times and even with some caffeine I am not getting it.
Are the entirely random levels, that they talked about last year, still in.

And as far as I know, yes, they are.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can someone give me a quick rundown on what bounties are and how they work? Every guide is a bit old now for explaining them fundamentally so I don't know if they're up to date or not.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Is it worth droppin $5 or $10 on gold before the AH shuts down? Only banked like 5m for the expansion.

Behemoth_sl

shitlord
I would say it's worth it. In the time since the last character wipe I've spent about 55m gold on rerolling items and crafting and most of that was done before the sharp increase in prices.

I actually sold off all my Barb's gear to roll into release with around a Billion gold. No one I've grouped with still use any legacy items, you will replace them within 20-40 hours of doing bounties and rifts.

Just don't worry about rerolling items until you are 70 and the rest of the item makes the roll worthwhile.

Crone

Have a Monk and WD, both have about a billion worth of gear on them. Should sell one of them off to make funds for expansion then!

Crone

I suppose I could gimp along with no gear for a bit in the new expansion.

Good idea!!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Well, I was just going to relevel all my characters anyway. Legacy gear is of almost no use now since you can't reroll it. 0-60 takes almost no time at all.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone know the best place to preorder this? Newegg has a $5 promotional credit when you get it but that's all I could find. Steam, GMG, etc. have pretty well spoiled me on games so that seems shabby
tongue.png

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Game looks pretty good now. Flux @ incgamer is raving about the latest patch. Should be worth the buy if you weren't totally disgusted by vanilla. I don't have huge hopes by any means but with adventure mode and AH removal/loot changes it solves the majority of my problems.

Wonder if its worth blowing some money on good level 44-45 weapons before the AH goes away.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Are the entirely random levels, that they talked about last year, still in.

And as far as I know, yes, they are.
Yea that's what I meant, thanks. That combined with build-influencing loot sounds good to me, I might give this a spin. Do they start a ladder season with the expansion or is that something for later when concurrent users drop again?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Nothing's been confirmed or solidified regarding ladder. There's been some stuff datamined from the patches, but that's about it.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Ladder is the least of the issues the MVP's and streamers have been bitching about. The real issues are core issues that aren't solved with tossing a few gimmicky affixes on the new legendaries, or making the expac just a little bit "darker" than the rest of the game.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ladder is the least of the issues the MVP's and streamers have been bitching about. The real issues are core issues that aren't solved with tossing a few gimmicky affixes on the new legendaries, or making the expac just a little bit "darker" than the rest of the game.
You mean your precious character progression? Yeah, very few people actually care about that. You should learn the difference between objective and subjective opinions. It's why you don't see Nirgon in here every few days complaining about pvp.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
You mean your precious character progression? Yeah, very few people actually care about that. You should learn the difference between objective and subjective opinions. It's why you don't see Nirgon in here every few days complaining about pvp.
Hey guy, who the fuck are you?

If Furor was here he'd bitchslap the shit out of your smarmy face.

D3 sucks and you keep defending it like a pathetic cunt. It's funny.
smile.png