Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The rift guardians in nephalem rifts drop forgotten souls very commonly, they're not that hard to get.
Yeah I think I got a Forgotten Soul for every Rift Guardian I killed last night. Didn't see an increase in legendary drop rate but maybe it wasn't fixed yet when I was playing.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I got the super potion. I love the quote " Oh Yeah". Other than that, I am not seeing any kind of increase in legendary drops. In short, my Jboots still feel slower.

Ferr_sl

shitlord
The rift guardians in nephalem rifts drop forgotten souls very commonly, they're not that hard to get.
I think hes talking about farming the rare mobs who drop the misc items now required for every legendary craft, IE Reapers fear from malth, etc. I have killed malth upwards of 25 times now and he hasnt dropped his. Same goes with the skull in Keep 2 for my helm of rule plans I got for my crusader.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Clan isn't marked "looking for members", so I don't think you can search for it to request, you have to have a friend in to invite or a friend in to request through them.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I tested something bros

I've ran the bounties in all 5 acts onnormaland saved up the 5 horadaric caches

I then started a new game on Torment VI and opened up the caches and got multiple Imperial Gems and aCloak of Deception

This makes me strongly suspect that the quality of the loot inside the caches are independent from the difficulty that they were acquired in

Although your level in which you completed the is reflected in the items (IE You are level 20 when completing the bounties then therefore the items inside the caches are level 20 too)

niss_sl

shitlord
I think the rarity of mats is appropriate. I'm presuming not everyone is supposed to walk around with the pimpest gear. Think about how rare high end runes were in D2; they're probably going for that. I've found about 5 legendary crafting pieces so far and I don't play much.

I think the cost of gold in transactions may be prohibitively expensive for the players without massive gold though.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
That note about legendaries said down the pipeline, is it confirmed already in? The wording made me think it would be in a real patch later on.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Good changes, a step in the right direction.

Now fix crafting and my biggest issues will be resolved. Price of gems is not OK. Needing a top gem to re roll stats on a ring or amu is not OK. Having to farm for 10+ hours to get a piece of legendary crafting item to roll a glorified rare with no special attributes is not ok.
Some of the legendary crafted items require a flawless royal just to make a piece as well. That shit is retarded to make something so subject to RNG.

Most of my guildmates who didn't amass hundreds of millions flipping on the auction house are having a rough time with gold and the gems are the worst offender.

I also think doubling the effectiveness of gems in a 2 handed weapon is the only way to make them effective compared to dual wield. I can't find any 2 hander that even compares to my dual wield weapons both socketed with crit damage.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I think hes talking about farming the rare mobs who drop the misc items now required for every legendary craft, IE Reapers fear from malth, etc. I have killed malth upwards of 25 times now and he hasnt dropped his. Same goes with the skull in Keep 2 for my helm of rule plans I got for my crusader.
Correct.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I think everyone is just rushing to be the best and everyone needs to slow the fuck down. If you've spent a lot of gold already you may be a little too impatient and therefore have no reason to be bitching. As usual, if you want stuff right away you have to pay the price. Rushing the top tier gem? You deserve to be poor. I've spent like 10m on upgrading gems and another 1m on misc things. I haven't crafted a whole lot because some of the crafted stuff isn't worth it from the research I did.

Also the Reaper crafting mat is confirmed dropping too little by a blue post. So yeah...